Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Forumwarz Apprentice: news, updates and discussion

It’s more like I worked with the paralegal before and she had no idea how to do her job. Now I am hiring that lawyer and seeing her in his office.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

It’s more like I worked with the paralegal before and she had no idea how to do her job. Now I am hiring that lawyer and seeing her in his office.

I don’t see how your opinion is any more valuable than anyone elses, and I personally think this is a positive step in the right direction whether I know all of the players are funny or not. What is your goal? Did you want them to let you pick the team?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Also, are you aware that not all of the Ep2 chats were written by CZ?

Or that some of the funniest lines were added by people not in CZ, who just happened to be in the room when some things were discussed?

So the precedent has already been set, but I don’t hear you complaining about those incidences.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Also, are you aware that not all of the Ep2 chats were written by CZ?

Or that some of the funniest lines were added by people not in CZ, who just happened to be in the room when some things were discussed?

So the precedent has already been set, but I don’t hear you complaining about those incidences.

I don’t think he’s actually said he likes anything at all about this game. He said he likes a few of the people on the apprentice lists, Oda included, and everything else he’s said has been rather negative about almost everything:

I don’t know how many others are as doubtful as me, but I’m not sure I’d even purchase Episode 3 at this point.

Before the obvious – no, I did not apply for this.

Buildr, Dom, and Incit are not even remotely entertaining.

like the FalconFour mission in the past, which was so boring I just clicked through it as fast as I could.

There is NO “multiplayer” aspect of this game that I enjoy.

I have no goal. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I have no goal. Log in to see images!

Nothing wrong with that.

After all, in some circles, “having goals” is as damning as being gay, getting date-raped or driving an IROC.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Just thought I’d update you guys here with some behind-the-scenes news:

1) FAIL? More like FIRE! As in FIRED!

...okay, he hasn’t actually been fired, but he realized he doesn’t have enough time to compete with the other Apprentices and volunteered to be “demoted” to Auditor.

We’re not sure if we need to fill his slot by promoting an Auditor just yet, but it looks like there’s a frontrunner, based on a sexiness popularity contest among our crew.

2) No, AtomicScripter hasn’t been tossed out. There was some drama surrounding him here in the wilds of Flamebate, and yes, he was tempbanned. That might slow him down a bit, but he’s still in the running.

3) For winning the ”Are you wittier than an Apprentice” contest, Jubbles is our newest Auditor! We look forward to seeing what he comes up with, having proved he can think like a Bootyhole.

4) Yes, those are Apprentices you see spamming role-playing as NPCs in our forums. It’s all just for ****s and giggles right now, but they’ve got something big planned for us. So stay tuned.

5) The next step for the Apprentice is a major writing bumignment involving everyone in the crew. This should really illuminate our choices for the future! Best of all, you might see some real firings, if you’re lucky.

Oh god

kibo

[This is a bear hel-
lo
]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

<Invariel> Copypasta: /join #fwzapprentice [MODERATOR NOTE: CLbumIFIED PbumWORD INFORMATION]

i’m the owner of shii.org but i chose Kibo as my username here bc he’s the original troll. apparently some high prince of fabulous personry chose Shii as his username here. that dude needs to go **** himself. also stop using my nickname on synirc you little tard. are you like 13 or something?

thanks for listening xoxoxoxo

[nl[

Mod Edit: banned for this

kibo was banned for this post by Evil Trout

kibo edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

kibo

[This is a bear hel-
lo
]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Fingerz Posted:

wth is that?

*is confused*

* ChanServ gives channel operator status to Shii

<Shii> hay guys

<Invariel> About time.

<Jalapeno_Bootyhole> aha

<plk> lol how did you finally get in?

<Shii> Invariel sent me a msg

* Shii sets ban on *!*@*.toast.net

* Shii sets ban on *!*@*.cs.uwaterloo.ca

* Shii sets ban on *!*@*.world

* Shii sets ban on *!*@*.fetus.hr

* Shii sets ban on *!*@*.hsd1.il.comcast.net

* Shii sets ban on *!*@*.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

* Shii sets ban on *!*@*.hsd1.pa.comcast.net

<plk> uh what

<Shii> i’m kibo on forumwarz and whoever picked shii should get another name

* Invariel removes ban on *!*@*.toast.net

* You have left channel #fwz (Leaving)

there was more after that but it was really gay

chatlogs suck

Mod Edit: this contributed to ban

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

kibo Posted:

chatlogs suck

I’m no expert but I’m really not sure that this is the right place to be posting this… You might wanna try the Role-Playing forums b/c it sounds like you’re really angry @ Shii (the fwz shii, not you shii) and it’d be really fun to read you rant about how much you hate him but we won’t be able to do that if you gt your account here banned Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

kibo Posted:

<Invariel> Copypasta: /join #fwzapprentice [MODERATOR NOTE: CLbumIFIED PbumWORD INFORMATION]

i’m the owner of shii.org but i chose Kibo as my username here bc he’s the original troll. apparently some high prince of fabulous personry chose Shii as his username here. that dude needs to go **** himself. also stop using my nickname on synirc you little tard. are you like 13 or something?

thanks for listening xoxoxoxo

You shouldn’t have posted the pbumword here (even though we’re obviously going to change it, forthwith), but weird coincidence…I was just talking to ET about you today. You must be the same Shii that was banned from SomethingAwful. I saw your posts in that “worst roommate ever” thread.

Anyway…it was nice knowing you…

Shii I love your site, 4chan.com! JB I would enjoy Ep 3 more if you replaced Shii with Shii on the team. Thanks.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

What fascinates me about this guy is that he signed on for the site before the Shii we all know so well did, but didn’t use that name :rolleyes:

Anyway, to get this thread back on topic: And news or updates?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

MC Banhammer Posted:

What fascinates me about this guy is that he signed on for the site before the Shii we all know so well did, but didn’t use that name :rolleyes:

Are you freaking kidding?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Do these people get paid?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

*Grabs pompoms and skirt*

Gimme an F!

Gimme a W!

Gimme a Z!

What does it spell?

Note: As the content is user generated, it is up to you to work out what that spells. Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

MC Banhammer Posted:

that’s actually funny.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Anyway, to get this thread back on topic: And news or updates?

Ahahaha. So shut up Fingerz. :3

Anyway, news and updates…uhm… Currently there’s not much going on. Lots of conversation building, Enemy Avatars being made, etc. Unfortunately not as much excitement as last time JB gave an update.

Can’t think of too much.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Shii Posted:

Lots of conversation building, Enemy Avatars being made, etc.

Can’t think of too much.

Uh oh. If you can’t think of too much for the conversations, etc., that doesn’t bode well for the entertainment value of Ep3 Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!