Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay What do I do after Uncheat?

Downup

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I’m stuck with 0 flezz and no possible way to make it.

Don’t have a spider, can’t get moar files.

Don’t have enough stats w/o equipment/moar files to do any jobs.

Have no missions.

What do I do now? It’s seeming like spending BPs was not only a waste of money but also srsly killed all playability.

TIA

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Pwn level 15-20 forums, wait for rollover, sell deliveries and slowly buy all your equipment again.

Downup

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Nicco Posted:

Pwn level 15-20 forums, wait for rollover, sell deliveries and slowly buy all your equipment again.

Ohhh right, I was waiting for rollover w/o any cred and not getting deliveries.

I think 15-20 is a bit much for having only 10 proc power and very low ego, will try. Thanks

Lama glama

Avatar: 169571 Wed Jun 03 16:11:47 -0400 2009

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

U shud git sum flezz an start gamplin Lulz joke.

Pwn sum forums, liek denchur chat an aftr u git sum flezz, buy Simple Web Spidrâ„¢. Whit Simple Web Spidrâ„¢ u can git .moar filez, an u can eguip them an sell them 4 flezz.

U shud also git black/blu box 4 luck, so dat ull git sum bettr items aftr rollovr.

Lama glama edited this message on 05/16/2009 1:00PM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yes, the best way to have done this was to not deliver the XSS or FBO code to all forums until after uncheating. That way you can get some much needed flezz. My emo did it and it’s one of my better characters. Web spider is of the utmost important things though… consider it to be your first purchase.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Balloon Posted:

Yes, the best way to have done this was to not deliver the XSS or FBO code to all forums until after uncheating. That way you can get some much needed flezz. My emo did it and it’s one of my better characters. Web spider is of the utmost important things though… consider it to be your first purchase.

Of course, it’s so cheap that it shouldn’t affect any of your other purchases at all. I think you can buy it after a single visit to a forum that you can beat without equipment.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!