Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Dating Sites

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Anyone had any luck with them? This can be anything from Craig’s List personals to AdultFriendFinder, I’m just curious. I’m not necessarily talking relationships resulting from them, even just hookups.

Yes,this is a real question that I’d like an answer to. >.<

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

If you ask me, they’re nothing but a cheap ruse to play on the socially insecure and/or inept. Experience goes to show that no matter how ugly you may be, you can still find someone irl who is at least willing to hook up with you.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Yeah, I’m aware. I’m a bit socially inept, despite my good looks. And it certainly doesn’t help not having a bit more confidence. Yet I see guys who are ugly as hell who are doing well with the ladies….

It’s easy to say “be more confident”, but when it comes down to doing it, it’s difficult. I’ve asked for tips on approaching women in bars on other forums, but most of the responses either involve having a wingman or a group of friends. Considering I’m usually flying solo (a lot of my friends either don’t go to bars or aren’t free the same nights I am), that’s not much help.

I have been trying Craig’s List personals, but all I’ve gotten even when replying to ads for the most part is people linking to “age verification” sites that require a credit card (*coughcough*scams*coughcough*). And was half-wondering if AFF is worth the money.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Eh…I’ve tried with no success, but I’m in a different boat than you are.

If you live in a well populated area (where there will be enough active members for it to be worth your money), then I’d give it a try.

bummoppet

Avatar: 47899 2011-07-31 00:21:31 -0400

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

I’ve never had any luck but you should try something free like plenty of fish. Craigslist is full of very weird people. I met two from there and I’m glad to still be alive.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!