Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout First Going Crazy.

8th Grade. I started creating sock puppets to spy on people in online games. It made sense at the time to spy but it evolved. Figuratively my first puff of a cigarette lead me down to the cigar store. 9th grade a girl was looking for a note she gave her ex-boyfriend to get back together, I took it and said I couldn’t find it. I never told anyone but was just curios, have it to this day. Then back to the online community I got better at my game, I learned to phish. I phished well, got into accounts, ruined a few hundred dollars worth of stuff but it was unimportant. It was being the sock puppet, the personality, and knowing what people said when it was not to me. I got into emails, never maliciously, but just to know. I stopped but still, it was interesting. Im not a voyeur or do anything of that sort anymore, but still. Theirs worse things.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/15/2009 4:39PM     | #

Interesting. So, when did you know you where gay?

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/15/2009 5:27PM     | #

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

This thread is, as they say, “mad gay, dawg”.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/15/2009 5:34PM     | #

you robbed that poor 10 year old boy of hundreds of dollars worth of runescape stuff shame on you!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/15/2009 5:41PM     | #

HEY GUYS LET’S ALL JUST POST RANDOM WORDS IT’D IMPROVE THIS THREAD 100%.

I’LL START:

DOG BALL GUNS male reproductive organ LOL

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/15/2009 5:44PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

HEY GUYS LET’S ALL JUST POST RANDOM WORDS IT’D IMPROVE THIS THREAD 100%.

I’LL START:

DOG BALL GUNS male reproductive organ LOL

so random XD

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/15/2009 5:52PM     | #

Eh.

Anonymous edited this message on 05/16/2009 1:00AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/15/2009 10:31PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/23/2009 10:49PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!