Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Does anyone actually play Pokemon anymore?

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I mean the latest gen. I mean, I try to raise a decent team and such, but whenever I try battling someone I meet online, they’re either hackers or Über-Pokéfabulous persons who only play Pokémon all ****ing day, which just ruins what fun there was to be had.So yeah, if one of you actually play Pokémon anymore, please, do tell Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Yeah I played it (lol pirating) but I stopped cause I have too many games to play and am jumping around a lot.

I don’t play against other people though, I p much play through it once, grab most of the pokemon (all if I’m bored) and call it a win.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I only play the first two gens of it.

**** this spiky robot and gigantic pink fabulous personmon bull****.

There’s like one ghost guy in the newest set of games that ALMOST makes me want to play the new games. Other than that, ****.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I played “professionally” (means I did participate in tourneys and stuff, both online and off-line) until Ru/Sa.

After that the fabulous personry was staggering. Having to calculate IVs, Traits and coming with the best strategy without needing to resort to cheap stuff like Skarmbliss, Baton Pbum chain teams or Wobbuffets wasn’t really that great anymore.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Yes. I have one in my party a Weepingbell from Blue. The names change, Davedad, David, Dave, Tiffany, to Thecksy but the story stays the same.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

No, stopped after first generation. A real good one on DS could interes me, but I play so many other games as well, so no pokemon comeback for me I guess.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Kilroy Posted:

I mean the latest gen. I mean, I try to raise a decent team and such, but whenever I try battling someone I meet online, they’re either hackers or Über-Pokéfabulous persons who only play Pokémon all ****ing day, which just ruins what fun there was to be had.So yeah, if one of you actually play Pokémon anymore, please, do tell Log in to see images!

I have the latest gen, not very far but if you want to share friend codes and battle/**** around underground just ask.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

I played competitively until the 4th gen came out. (both smogon tourneys and IRL tournaments)

hatching 1,000 eggs for one point of offense got boring after a while, so i stopped playing

————————————————————————————

in the actual handheld games, i just go through the story mode and catch a bunch of pkmn.

i don’t bother raising a ‘perfect’ team with perfect IVs

ghax edited this message on 05/13/2009 8:12PM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I played the TCG Log in to see images!

but I’m a strong believer in the 151 pokemon only rule

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

I played “professionally” (means I did participate in tourneys and stuff, both online and off-line) until Ru/Sa.

After that the fabulous personry was staggering. Having to calculate IVs, Traits and coming with the best strategy without needing to resort to cheap stuff like Skarmbliss, Baton Pbum chain teams or Wobbuffets wasn’t really that great anymore.

FEAR swinub.

You don;t calculate IVs, you try over and over and over and look at its stats at lvl 1 (which is still pretty hazy) and if there is a one point difference in the stat you want you have good IVs. Now IVs you can actually calculate.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

My strategy for the games is raise your starter alone + HM slaves that never battle, and catch a legendary before elite four.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Largehardoncollider Posted:

My strategy for the games is raise your starter alone + HM slaves that never battle, and catch a legendary before elite four.

save masterballs for legendary that run as well.

batgrenade24-

Level 64 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I still play. Not sure why, most people got over it after G/S. I never did. I can’t really defend it either nor do i feel the need to

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!