Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Contest for 1 BP - Troll me!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Hobart quit trying to make this about you, it’s too late for that.

Odalisque Posted:

sup.Log in to see images!

Oh you know. Taking stock of my fake internet gfs and bfs. I was totally going to hit on you to be a fake internet gf, but I’m feeling wicked emo and know it would never work out. Plus I think I’m rebounding…Natalie went away and was is e-cheating with Raepdog. I should have guessed something was going on when he got wildly pbumionate about testicular torsion. Log in to see images!

How about you? Things good since you e-came out?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Sancdar Posted:

Oda Log in to see images!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Sancdar Posted:

Oda Log in to see images!

hey, bb

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

ChilePepino Posted:

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

scully Posted:

Hobart quit trying to make this about you, it’s too late for that.

Oh you know. Taking stock of my fake internet gfs and bfs. I was totally going to hit on you to be a fake internet gf, but I’m feeling wicked emo and know it would never work out. Plus I think I’m rebounding…Natalie went away and was is e-cheating with Raepdog. I should have guessed something was going on when he got wildly pbumionate about testicular torsion. Log in to see images!

How about you? Things good since you e-came out?

actually, I kind of like boys more for real, such as sancdar and chile pepino. and I’m not just saying that to troll Hobart in this thread, probably.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Odalisque Posted:

actually, I kind of like boys more for real, such as sancdar and chile pepino. and I’m not just saying that to troll Hobart in this thread, probably.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

balkncpostd Posted:

noethinsg

lololmeisqutoe.

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

you all are inferior posters.

You know what? So are you. And your mom. And speaking of your mom. Tell her I’m sorry I didn’t call, but I just can’t stand that ****. Her woman's genitals is just too sloppy. Oh and she left her contraceptive pills at my place. Maybe you could stop by and get them? I kinda don’t wanna see her face around here again. You can come here, if you wear a bag on your head. By the way, you’re a fine upstanding member of society ****ing bumhole.

Did I do good?

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Singtard Posted:

You know what? So are you. And your mom. And speaking of your mom. Tell her I’m sorry I didn’t call, but I just can’t stand that ****. Her woman's genitals is just too sloppy. Oh and she left her contraceptive pills at my place. Maybe you could stop by and get them? I kinda don’t wanna see her face around here again. You can come here, if you wear a bag on your head. By the way, you’re a fine upstanding member of society ****ing bumhole.

Did I do good?

no

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Odalisque Posted:

no

Neither did your mom. And she left her gigantic mustache shaver at my place. You should come and pick it up.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I guess if your post gets picked singtard you’ll have to win but Ill be upset because that was some of the worst 2nd grade gibberish insults I’ve ever read. Seriously that was just pathetic and awful. I guess in a way thats good because it got way more of a reaction out of me than anyone else, but not how you intended to, so I guess we hbt.

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS LITTLE MAN, BUT I’D RATHER A MOD WIN Log in to see images!

IF YOU HAVE POSTED PICS TUBMAIL THEM TO ME AND I’LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO IN BETWEEN FAPPING AND STUDYING

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

easiest 1bp ever and everyone is scared to take me on. Go figure.

Oh also all mods besides Dobnits continue to be pussies.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

hobart is a gay babby

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

hobart is a gay babby

he likes the gay male reproductive organs in his gay bumt (cause he is gay)

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

he likes the gay male reproductive organs in his gay bumt (cause he is gay)

they have to be black tho! (hobart is a fine upstanding member of society)

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

no seriously tho hobart is a gay fine upstanding member of society baby and i feel bad for his biological mother

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

don’t make me post a pic of my faux-lesbian vag and bumhole cause then you’ll be sorry

and then I can be like “you asked for it” or “I told you so” and you’ll feel so dumb and embarbumed

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Tesfan Posted:

no seriously tho hobart is a gay fine upstanding member of society baby and i feel bad for his biological mother

or adoptive mother, cause if i was her id be like “dayum” and throw that **** in the dumpster

Tesfan

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

don’t make me post a pic of my faux-lesbian vag and bumhole cause then you’ll be sorry

and then I can be like “you asked for it” or “I told you so” and you’ll feel so dumb and embarbumed

you won’t do it cause you have no self esteem BOOM ROSTED

(hobart = still gay fine upstanding member of society baby)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!