Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Contest for 1 BP - Troll me!

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Simple contest simple rules.

Post in this thread. Post as many times as you want. Deadline for posts is next Monday at 11:59pm CDT.

Winning post will be chosen by random.org.

Here’s the only catch(es):

– each post must be unique. That is, if you just post “post lol” 10,000 times, and one of your posts is chosen as the winner, I will re-random and pick a new post. Yes, posting “post lol” is a form of trolling, but **** you. In the same vein, if you post the same lame insult and just change a word or two each time, that is not unique and **** you again.

– the winning post must be trolling me directly. If you want to troll anyone else in this thread/game/earth go for it, but if it gets chosen as the random winner, I will rechoose.

The objective

I want you to be as mean as you possibly can. Don’t half-bum this, don’t mail it in, basically don’t post like your normal selves. I want this to be the single meanest, awful thread here. And I want it all aimed at me. Lets see what you’ve got. Bonus points (and BP) if anyone can make me cry.

If a mod wins the random drawing, I agree to be banned for a month and, upon return, I will MSPaint male reproductive organs all over a picture of myself. If Acid Fux wins, I agree to be his personal lapdog and attack-troll until September 11th (never forget) 2009. If Jalapeno Bootyhole wins, I agree to post a picture of him with male reproductive organs MSPainted all over it in GD so he can permaban me.

I will be contacting Nicco or Tubs shortly to agree to do the random drawing so neither I nor the mods can be accused of rigging it. (I picked nicco and tubs because they are awesome and would never have anything bad to say about me cuz game recognizes game ya dig.)

Contest on, stakes are high, let the good times roll.

To start the troll-ball rollin, you all are inferior posters.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

eveurything you posti s troling you’reself hobatrt

Leechbait

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

so if your apost gets picked i guss thaat amenas you can WIN!!!!!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

brb adapting a year old alt to steal a newfabulous persons gimmick oh wait that would be gay and im not gay that was a close one sancdar

Leechbait

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

t ahts weird i always postsed ****ty hobart doesnt know what the **** go back ti crying about how often you get abnend from your favortei game in the world

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Post in this thread. Post as many times as you want. Deadline for posts is next Monday at 11:59pm CDT.

– each post must be unique. That is, if you just post “post lol” 10,000 times, and one of your posts is chosen as the winner, I will re-random and pick a new post. Yes, posting “post lol” is a form of trolling, but **** you. In the same vein, if you post the same lame insult and just change a word or two each time, that is not unique and **** you again.

– the winning post must be trolling me directly. If you want to troll anyone else in this thread/game/earth go for it, but if it gets chosen as the random winner, I will rechoose.

The objective

I want you to be as mean as you possibly can. Don’t half-bum this, don’t mail it in, basically don’t post like your normal selves. I want this to be the single meanest, awful thread here. And I want it all aimed at me. Lets see what you’ve got. Bonus points (and BP) if anyone can make me cry.

If a mod wins the random drawing, I agree to be banned for a month and, upon return, I will MSPaint male reproductive organs all over a picture of myself. If Acid Fux wins, I agree to be his personal lapdog and attack-troll until September 11th (never forget) 2009. If Jalapeno Bootyhole wins, I agree to post a picture of him with male reproductive organs MSPainted all over it in GD so he can permaban me.

I will be contacting Nicco or Tubs shortly to agree to do the random drawing so neither I nor the mods can be accused of rigging it. (I picked nicco and tubs because they are awesome and would never have anything bad to say about me cuz game recognizes game ya dig.)

oh yeah quoted for generichaxor brb changin the op 34132313 times to completely change the contest

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Leechbait

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

The objective

I want you to be as mean as you possibly can. Don’t half-bum this, don’t mail it in, basically don’t post like your normal selves. I want this to be the single meanest, awful thread here. And I want it all aimed at me. Lets see what you’ve got. Bonus points (and BP) if anyone can make me cry. 1 BP to Leechbait for each post he makes.

quoted for toxx or whatever because you are a cheating fabulous person

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Laguna Posted:

fine upstanding member of society

Leechbait

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

sage

JacktheStrip-
per

Avatar: 89701 Thu Jan 29 03:42:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hobart should Log in to see images!

JacktheStrip-
per

Avatar: 89701 Thu Jan 29 03:42:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

also Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Leechbait Posted:

quoted for toxx or whatever because you are a cheating fabulous person

oh hey look no typos how’d you pull that off

Leechbait

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

sup merc

Leechbait

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

oh hey look no typos how’d you pull that off

ots an accident

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

so, I’m heading down to San Diego this weekend. anyone know whats fun to do?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

sneeioping everthud sesaocnbfd paeng is pretsty reatuerded imn emy apoinion.

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

I can’t do this! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!