Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help i want to start over

electric-doz-
er

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

is there a way to start over…i really want to start over without having to pay for a ssecond account

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

just as a suggestion (ET) it would make sense to allow this as a cheaper brownie expendature, call it “re-Re-Re” and charge like 1 brownie point.

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

There’s a really simple way to start over without buying brownie points.

Do a barrel roll.

electric-doz-
er

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

oko…what is a barrel roll or what ever…i am really new to this and i like it but i want to start over

connor

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

electric-dozer Posted:

oko…what is a barrel roll or what ever…i am really new to this and i like it but i want to start over

don’t spoil it for everyone, spolier it if you’re going to say it

electric-doz-
er

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i dont care if its spoilered or what ever … is there a way to start over without paying for it?

Rentboy

[HCN Vista]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Make a new account?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Giving fake information = trolling in the Game Discussion board = warning. Read the ****ing rules.

Suggesting falsifying an account to get around paying for a 2nd idea = suggesting stealing money from Evil Trout = warning. Don’t be stupid. And don’t follow that advice, because then you’ll wind up getting banned.

Helpful answer: There is no way currently to do what you’re asking other than tubmailing Evil Trout and pleading your case. He might give you a mulligan, he might not, and right now I think it’s most likely to fall into that second category. Sorry about that.

Razzlesnaff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

n00b65 Posted:

Giving fake information = trolling in the Game Discussion board = warning. Read the ****ing rules.

Suggesting falsifying an account to get around paying for a 2nd idea = suggesting stealing money from Evil Trout = warning. Don’t be stupid. And don’t follow that advice, because then you’ll wind up getting banned.

Helpful answer: There is no way currently to do what you’re asking other than tubmailing Evil Trout and pleading your case. He might give you a mulligan, he might not, and right now I think it’s most likely to fall into that second category. Sorry about that.

Word.

Evil Trout can be rather nice. However, I imagine he gets a bunch of messages similar to; “I want a new account for freeze.”; “Gamble-bot is a ****er, no flez and such.”; “You must really love sucking teh male reproductive organzor.”; “Suck my male reproductive organzor.”.

Poor Evil Trout. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!