Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games Best Pen-and-Paper Characters?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Anybody have any memorable characters?

One of the few times I played Vampire: The Masquerade, I ran a tzimitze abortionist who created creepy **** out of aborted fetuses. The whole idea was that he created, and worshiped, a giant flesh golem in the shape of a human fetus he called the Fetal God. When it was finished, he had it eat himself, thinking he’d become one with it. He was just eaten.

Because I died at the end, I was told I had an hour’s worth of time to do what I wanted with it, before it was destroyed for breaking the Masquerade. But throwing a tank into an orphanage was worth it.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/12/2009 12:38AM

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

This makes me want to try Vampire: The Masquerade.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Fie Posted:

This makes me want to try Vampire: The Masquerade.

HOUSE RULES FTW!

But the Tzimitze have the ability to craft flesh, so it’s within the realm of possibility.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/12/2009 12:39AM

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I have a bunch, but one that comes to mind instantly is my first Feng Shui character. Feng Shui is an action movie game that includes some time travel so you can have characters from the Terminator, Crouching Tiger and Fistful of Dollars all in the same group of PCs.

I was running a superhumanly strong supernatural creature, and in one scene, we were under attack from an attack chopper and a squad of mercenaries. I said I was going to pick up one of the unnamed mercs and throw him. I rolled stupidly well and ended up rolling a 25 on the attack.

Feng Shui’s rules say that a character who rolls a 25 could successfully jump across the Grand Canyon.

I threw the goon straight through the attack chopper’s engines, and it exploded and crashed on most of the guys we were fighting.

Hilarity ensued at the GM’s expression.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!