Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 equip types

BritishSeven-
fold

Avatar: 13869 2012-10-13 16:34:26 -0400

Level 69 Troll

fabulous person

How the heck am I supposed to know what type of equipment something is from the itembuildr co-op store? I clicked on the item description and it don’t say. Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Mostly you can tell by their stats, but there are confusing ones up occasionally.

(Making sure I’m on topic)

Lord Shplane edited this message on 05/11/2009 9:48PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The request to label the type of item in that store and others (pwn shoppe, emo kids stores which sell both tattoos and piercings, etc.) has come up many times. Apparently it’s not on ET’s to-do list Log in to see images!

Ducksrule

Avatar: 86816 Mon Feb 16 06:59:46 -0500 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

MC Banhammer Posted:

The request to label the type of item in that store and others (pwn shoppe, emo kids stores which sell both tattoos and piercings, etc.) has come up many times. Apparently it’s not on ET’s to-do list Log in to see images!

You make me sad inside Log in to see images!

I would love to see this, but I know ET’s list is long

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

MC Banhammer Posted:

For simplicity it should show up under Product Information.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

MC Banhammer Posted:

As in he made a decision not to make any changes, or it’s not currently on his to-do list? If the latter, that can be addressed by adding it to his to-do list, if the former, he can be beaten until he comes around to our way of thinking.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 05/12/2009 8:34AM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

it’s not currently on his to-do list

And I’ve never heard him say “Yes, that sounds like a good idea, I’ll put it on my to-do list.”

That doesn’t mean he hasn’t said that to other CZers or forumgoers. It just means I never heard it, and I usually get to hear about stuff like this when I ask him specifically about it.

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Bumped for good suggestion. How the **** can this be so hard? If you can display price, pictures, effects, and who contributed to the item in the case of itembuildr items it makes no sense to not display the equipment type. It’s an annoying issue that shouldn’t be hard at all to solve.

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

KenKaniff Posted:

Bumped for good suggestion. How the **** can this be so hard? If you can display price, pictures, effects, and who contributed to the item in the case of itembuildr items it makes no sense to not display the equipment type. It’s an annoying issue that shouldn’t be hard at all to solve.

Because ET has hundreds of little things like this that we keep asking for. If he stopped to do one or two, people would complain that he’s not doing the others.

Or do you want ET to stop working on episode 3 for a month or two so you can have more convenience in your game ? Personally, I can live with stuff not being as cool as I’d like it if it means that ep3 comes faster.

Also, doesn’t have the stuff in itembuildr have secondary stat info on it like tears and pp? If you can’t remember that emos use tears and hackers use pp and that an item that gives a plus to tears just might be for emos then you don’t play enough.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Zeta Posted:

Also, doesn’t have the stuff in itembuildr have secondary stat info on it like tears and pp? If you can’t remember that emos use tears and hackers use pp and that an item that gives a plus to tears just might be for emos then you don’t play enough.

Except they could be special items with stats other than tears, which are usable (and possibly desirable) by other clbumes. Or they’re either a tattoo or a piercing, which fit into different slots, and you may only be looking to upgrade one but don’t know if the item you’re looking at will fall into that slot or no.

Yes, it’s a little thing, and yes, a ton of little things will take away from working on the big things. IMO, though, a week of going through the little things is not a large sacrifice to the big things Log in to see images! MC Banhammer edited this message on 05/18/2009 3:28PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Yes, it’s a little thing, and yes, a ton of little things will take away from working on the big things. IMO, though, a week of going through the little things is not a large sacrifice to the big things Log in to see images!

If I read this right, signed.

I don’t think it would take to much out of the game if ET took a week every month or so to pull out his list of “Problems the community has with the game.” and work on some of them.

Hardcode

Avatar: 4791 Fri Oct 17 06:18:52 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’d rather see Ep3 delayed and some of the existing requests considered than have to sit around with various bits broken!

I am seriously considering getting some of my life back and quitting this thing!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Hardcode Posted:

I’d rather see Ep3 delayed and some of the existing requests considered than have to sit around with various bits broken!

I am seriously considering getting some of my life back and quitting this thing!

tbh this. After the gameplay balance(you have to admit this is the most important)ET addresses itembuildr, and some other things that would make the users life easier.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Hardcode Posted:

Riiiight…

Also, this problem would be bigger if anything coming out of Itembuildr mattered except the Balls.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

zagerblag Posted:

Riiiight…

Also, this problem would be bigger if anything coming out of Itembuildr mattered except the Balls.

Whut? There’s plenty of cool stuff there. And the consumer’s co-op HAS to be good for people who don’t have EP 2.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

zagerblag Posted:

Riiiight…

There is interest in a number of things that have come out of itembuildr. If there wasn’t, we wouldn’t be selling some of them on Kyoubai (as in, people are buying them regularly).

Everything isn’t worth getting, but there are some things that are still good if you haven’t already gotten all the best everything. Especially if you’re an emo.

batgrenade24-

Level 64 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

They need to bring back the Master Ball. That thing kicks bum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!