Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores So I hate posting in anonymous but I really don't want my name attached to this

Last night, I dreamed that Raepdog and FAIL had sex and then like talked about it all over flamebate.

And then later on in the dream, FAIL and I were about to have sex but then I woke up >:|

Pretty good dream, but I will admit that it would’ve been better with Fortunato instead of FAIL.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/11/2009 2:35PM     | #

sup kittiejenn

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/11/2009 2:37PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/11/2009 2:44PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

sup kittiejenn

Not me, but sounds like something my subconscious would produce.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 2:33PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Last night, I dreamed that Raepdog and FAIL had sex and then like talked about it all over flamebate.

And then later on in the dream, FAIL and I were about to have sex but then I woke up >:|

Pretty good dream, but I will admit that it would’ve been better with Fortunato instead of FAIL.

Sup Master_Troll

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 3:19PM     | #

sup angry hobo? oh wait thats me btw, dreaming about fwz is one of the most patetic things i’ve read here

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 3:23PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/13/2009 12:43AM     | #

i had a dream about kittiejenn one time.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/13/2009 12:45AM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/13/2009 12:46AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!