Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Starcraft

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

A few of us here play Starcraft together. If you have or do play sc, hit me up somewhere and maybe we can enlarge our little group of gamerz.

Warning: Sancdar is both semi-asian and a bastard so if he’s involved (almost always is, he has a sixth sense for appearing in skype whenever sc is mentioned) it’s pretty hard to win.

Also we don’t use battlenet so lack of CD key isn’t an issue Log in to see images!

having skype is a plus.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I also enjoy playing starcraft and having more people from this site play would only be bad.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Since you don’t play battle.net I’d be willing to find a torrent if you don’t mind a complete newbie, and wouldn’t mind me dieing first.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I would join, but I don’t have much free time lately. (or maybe I do?)

Maybe when SC 2 is released.

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I should torrent it. I’m a Warcraft III “pro”, so Starcraft can’t be much different, amirite? D:

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Kilroy Posted:

Starcraft can’t be much different?

Get ready for a world of pain.

____ edited this message on 05/10/2009 11:04PM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Kilroy Posted:

I should torrent it. I’m a Warcraft III “pro”, so Starcraft can’t be much different, amirite? D:

Well, bumuming you’re serious, here are the main differences that immediately come to mind:

• Units die in SC and it’s okay. I mean, you’d rather they didn’t, but production is more important than stockpiling.
  • Gold = minerals, which mine like lumber. Lumber = vespene gas, which mines like gold.
  • There are a lot fewer spells/unit abilities to keep track of. The good thing about coming from WC3 is that you can probably use casters well. I sure can’t.
  • You don’t really start with resources, so the opening is less hectic but the early macro game is more important.

Also, for people that want to join in, we play on the iCCup server, so you’ll need to install that as well.

Sancdar edited this message on 05/11/2009 4:17PM

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

After being introduced again by Sanc I’ve started playing again.

I suck, but I still enjoy it (:

Shout out if anyone ever wants a game.

btw zerg are coool yeh

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Fortunato Posted:

I also enjoy playing starcraft and having more people from this site play would only be bad.

dawg what happened to you

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Back in high school I used to skip clbum to play Starcraft and WC3 with some of my friends. It was cool though I was already ahead on my credits at that point. Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Okay, I give up. I’m in.

Someone TM me the info.

I might as well add this to the addiction list.

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

A few of us here play Starcraft together. If you have or do play sc, hit me up somewhere and maybe we can enlarge our little group of gamerz.

Warning: Sancdar is both semi-asian and a bastard so if he’s involved (almost always is, he has a sixth sense for appearing in skype whenever sc is mentioned) it’s pretty hard to win.

Also we don’t use battlenet so lack of CD key isn’t an issue Log in to see images!

having skype is a plus.

it can’t hurt to play a non-turn based game that isn’t smash.

(although smash is freaking awesome)

TM plz?

(hopefully all these dls will work this time)

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

having skype is a plus.

I’m in. Right now. I’m just 2 1/2 feet away from the installation CDs… Okay, I found the Broodwar CD. Now, let’s find the other one. ACK! The ****ty thing is in Spanish! Does it still connect with the English version? Warcraft III in different languages works, but I don’t know about SC. Heh, I’ll install it tomorrow anyway. Tubmailing… go!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!