Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Ok, I think it's time for a black box or a hint. SPOILERS ITT

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

After you finish ep1 and you get the news that your internet is shut off. How hard would it be to just make a hint, or a black box to tell them “Hey! Your internet got shut off! Maybe you should search your problem!” Sure not many post or talk about it. But how many people who would of potentially bought EP2/3 are you losing for 5 minutes of work?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Seconded.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Also, anyone who posts “it’s in the knowledge base” if they can’t take the time to open their bookmarks and look around, why would they take the time to use that?

nicksdrago0

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

thirded, i recently had problems with this.

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

It’s been a while since I finished ep1, but don’t you automatically get redirected to the search engine page? And then you don’t have to search for anything related to your problem, you could just search for “asdfghj” and move on with the story. But maybe that’s just my memory messing with me. If you don’t get automatically redirected, then I guess it’s bad, but otherwise I never had any trouble the 5 times I’ve done it.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Zeta Posted:

It’s been a while since I finished ep1, but don’t you automatically get redirected to the search engine page? And then you don’t have to search for anything related to your problem, you could just search for “asdfghj” and move on with the story. But maybe that’s just my memory messing with me. If you don’t get automatically redirected, then I guess it’s bad, but otherwise I never had any trouble the 5 times I’ve done it.

No automatic redirect. This is a much-loathed problem, and Evil Trout has repeatedly said that he’s not going to do anything about it.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

zagerblag Posted:

No automatic redirect. This is a much-loathed problem, and Evil Trout has repeatedly said that he’s not going to do anything about it.

Wait, what? I don’t remember ever saying that.

In fact during our story meeting yesterday we were discussing how to fix it.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Evil Trout Posted:

Wait, what? I don’t remember ever saying that.

In fact during our story meeting yesterday we were discussing how to fix it.

Really? I remember once saying that you were working on the problem, and then having you correct me.

Anyway, this idea sounds good. Seconded.

SandCadet

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Lol…I laugh at you episode oners. All I did was browse around until i got to something…..

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Fix it? I didn’t know it was broken. I opened my tubmail. Looked at what was available to me. There we go. All it takes is a little bit of searching and you’re in business.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I’m your first hint. You’ll see hints like me from time to time while you learn to play Forumwarz.

This is your Character page. It displays information about your character, as well as a list of News, which is a summary of your actions.

When you’re done looking at this page, the next thing you’ll want to do is the Tutorial Mission. You can find it by clicking on the “Missions” tab and then on “Start Mission.”

To close me, click the X in the top right hand corner!

I think they should use one of the things that are already in place.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I just loathe catering to lazy/unintelligent people.

Maybe they could provide a link to Gamefaqs…?

euphoriafish

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I thought it was confusing too. I went to the Wiki to search for what to do, but that felt like cheating. Which is fine in general, but I didn’t want to cheat to merely advance the story.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!