Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay ITT: Cid's YouTube Troll Fight

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:09AM     | #

THIS DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE ITS IN THE ANON FORUM SO I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT YOU DIDNT JUST CHEAT AND REPOST IT YOURSELF bumHOLE.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:12AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I was waiting for this to come full circle. Thanks for helping me win a bet.

Any bet that involves a week-long fight with a YouTube troll sounds p. pathetic to me. Log in to see images!

Anonymous edited this message on 05/10/2009 12:15AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:14AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Any bet that involves a week-long fight with a YouTube troll sounds p. pathetic to me. Log in to see images!

It was two days, actually. It took him three days to respond to my first post. At that point, I was positive it was a random FWZ user. (Who else is going to be viewing Context’s Videos?)

The next day, I replied, and made a bet with someone that I could get him to repost it on FWZ. And after only 5 replies and less than two days of total conversation, he did.

Of course, by posting it in Anon, he’s made it a bit more difficult to ‘prove’ the bet. But that’s besides the point.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:20AM     | #

I was actually expecting it to take longer, but apparently, he couldn’t contain himself any longer.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:21AM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:22AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

It was two days, actually. It took him three days to respond to my first post. At that point, I was positive it was a random FWZ user. (Who else is going to be viewing Context’s Videos?)

The next day, I replied, and made a bet with someone that I could get him to repost it on FWZ. And after only 5 replies and less than two days of total conversation, he did.

Of course, by posting it in Anon, he’s made it a bit more difficult to ‘prove’ the bet. But that’s besides the point.

that’s so incredibly lame

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:26AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

thats besides the point

besides

besides

Anonymous
Anonymous

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous

Meh, I was bored, and apparently, he had nothing better to do than be my puppet. And this time, I didn’t have to spend any BP on it.

I’m also trying to get another random person to visit the site to see what the **** I’m talking about. That’s going to be a bit more difficult.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:28AM     | #

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Also any bet that involves you typing wall of text replies to trolls on youtube really isn’t a bet you want to win.

To me

Acid Fux Posted:

”oh that? :smug: that was just to win a bet :smug: I totally knew he couldn’t resist posting this on forumwarz so I totally showed him up by typing 8 sentences for every 2 words he said and trying to be witty and clever in the comments section of a ****ty youtube video. :smug: I totally wasn’t trying to win an e-arguement there don’t worry lol I guess the jokes on him?!”

just reeks of AF being SEROIUS again and trying to cover it up.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:30AM     | #
also, I know who it was. And trust me, he came away from this a lot better off then cid. But congrats on winning the bet you made with whatever “friend” you managed to dig up.

he is so using mod powers to check this post Log in to see images!
Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:30AM     | #

Adapt Posted:

Hobart Posted:

just reeks of AF being SEROIUS again and trying to cover it up.

This is basically exactly how I feel as well.

Anonymous edited this message on 05/10/2009 12:32AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:31AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Meh, I was bored, and apparently, he had nothing better to do than be my puppet. And this time, I didn’t have to spend any BP on it.

I’m also trying to get another random person to visit the site to see what the **** I’m talking about. That’s going to be a bit more difficult.

Is this Acid Fux or random guy that trolled AF posting?

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:32AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

lol hardly just “some random guy”

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:33AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Actually, judging, by the use, of commas, its pretty clear, to me, that, this is, indeed, acid flux, posting, that nonsense about, being, a, ,, puppet, which, is quite lame, considering, he, was, the one, that got trolled, on, , , ,,, ,,, ,,,,youtube.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:34AM     | #

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

AF you are easily the worst poster on this site and it really is pathetic how easily you get trolled. Hell I even trolled you for 2 solid pages in my wheel thread and you just kept wall of texting and shoving your head in the sand cuz you though I got mad at you for “investigating”. What a worthless piece of ****.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:36AM     | #

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

AF you are easily the worst poster on this site and it really is pathetic how easily you get trolled. Hell I even trolled you for 2 solid pages in my wheel thread and you just kept wall of texting and shoving your head in the sand cuz you though I got mad at you for “investigating”. What a worthless piece of ****.

Oh btw that thread is in FoW now so everyone but you pretty much knows that a thread where I blatantly troll you in non-RP is now permanently on display with every other good thread here. How does that make you feel?

Anonymous edited this message on 05/10/2009 12:37AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:37AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Please stop, posting, Cid.

I’m laughing so hard, I can’t breathe.

I’ll probably die if you post again.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:46AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

How does that make you feel?

Apathetic, honestly, and mildly surprised that it’s that big of a deal to you.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/10/2009 12:51AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!