Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Do the (spoiler)s provide a boost to anything but Ego?

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m planning on getting a Plum Server tomorrow- but am unsure. Do they boost anything? Or just Ego? I have the step below it, and can slay level 4 forums without trouble at all- but any higher, and the consumables start to come in. Since I’m saving up for the Mona Lisa: Fuhrer Version, I must pinch pennies. And not get sued for such. So then! Is it worth it for just the minute upgrade to Ego, which will not really change things? Or, like a certain semi truck, is the more then meets the eye to these things?

Hogulus

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Prune computers also break less frequently than their obsolete counterpart; also, don’t underestimate that +50 Ego. It basically means you have to use one less Smileprin (well, actually more than that, because you get attacked when using Smileprin) per forum visit, which can help save Flezz. (Dunno if it’ll ever pay for itself in that way, though, I guess… )

Hogulus edited this message on 03/11/2008 4:18PM

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Durability is key? But ah.. is the PruneServ better then the PruneBook in that regard? For I oft do not go to the superstrong forums! I can obliterate a fourstar with neither Prin nor Jimson, and as such, am curious. ^.^

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

When you get it, might help you with the strongest forums. hehe I’ hoping the first one will give me a little bit more help with the 4 starers.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Really, it comes down to how you want to play the game. I went through almost all the game without a computer, including the last few, tough forums…and I still haven’t gotten around to buying a Pruneserv. However, I have access to “Pump Me Up!”, whereas a troll has to buff his defense and ego to really survive.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:32PM

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Mona lisa is like 160k, buying the computer will set you back like 2 days and getting the money will take months(without gambling) and this includes repairs. And it will be highly beneficial with stronger forums and that gives more money.

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Well.. true. X.x

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!