Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores GTA Abyone?

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

I just was able to buy my first M-Rated game. (hooray?) It was…Log in to see images!

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Wow are you serious? its a GAME And people accuse you of loving violence? geez.

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

That or try to equate violent video games with the blame for school shootings since the OTHER effects of pop culture have NOOOO effect on the tormentors of the shooters. Makes me want to run over small children with a truck then eat their organs Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Thats nuts, GTA isn’t that much of a violent game, well depending on how you play. Now if you wanted to only by a game because of violence, you probably would have got Manhunt. mmmm gouging eyes out with glbum shards, decapitation with barbed wire and more.

But really in the end people who think playing video games is the cause of violence or thats the only reason people buy them are ****ing morons.

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

Manhunt’s Next. I just need to, how you say? Get a goddamn job!

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Eh… The GTA games were fun for what they were. As the series progressed, it kind of turned into a game that did a whole lot of things, but didn’t do any of them particularly well (mediocre driving game, mediocre beat-’em-up, mediocre pizza delivery missions… ). I don’t see how they’re any more violent than most of the other stuff out there. I’ve always found it odd that folks complain more about a game where you cartoonishly run people over than about, say, a military game where you realistically shoot people in the face.

Maybe that’s just me.

Anywho, I’m curious to see if they step it up for the next one. The game is probably going to sell a ****ton of next-gen systems, so hopefully it’s worth the $400 price tag a lot of folks’ll be paying.

Snott edited this message on 03/11/2008 3:24PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

I played through Vice City, unlocked the tank and attack helicopter and etc… but i could never get the hookers to sleep with me.

getting away with the attack helicopter was the most fun.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Moses Hardin Posted:

Manhunt’s Next. I just need to, how you say? Get a goddamn job!

WAIT!?!?! what the hell is the job thing? never heard of one, but if they help you get video games, they might be good. Need more video games (only 100 or so at this point)

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

100???? Dammit! I wish I had your family/money. Oh well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!