Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs Blatant Racism

LetsHunt

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I ****ed your mom and your sisters next.

Spartapie

[naga stole my bike]

Level 4 Troll

lolfine upstanding member of society

IM IN UR THREADZ PWNIN

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

im not a fan of black people Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Spartapie

[naga stole my bike]

Level 4 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

im not a fan of black people Log in to see images!

lies u wuv fine upstanding member of societys .

I C WUT U DID THAR

IM IN UR THREADZ PWNIN

rtanger

Level 3 Troll

u cudnt **** my mom i ****d urs first fabulous person

FUKC U

Spartapie

[naga stole my bike]

Level 4 Troll

LOL U DONT HAS MUM , CUZ UR R DOUBLE fine upstanding member of society

DOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of societyDOUBLE fine upstanding member of society

TRIPLE fine upstanding member of society

IM IN UR THREADZ PWNIN

Unicorns

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I Log in to see images!

Spartapie

[naga stole my bike]

Level 4 Troll

GTFO EMO KID, GO **** URSELF AND Log in to see images!

IM IN UR THREADZ PWNIN

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Hoe can you hate them so much? they do have really big male reproductive organs, and big male reproductive organs are fun. Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Rent-a-Retard

[HULKAMANIACS]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I suck Log in to see images!

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BIX NOOD!

CarleneBean

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Log in to see images!

Loof

Avatar: 12270 2012-07-07 17:38:49 -0400

Level 53 Troll

A Backward Fool

All Emo fabulous persons get out! ‘cept that FoL guy, he’s cool. As cool as emos fabulous persons can be. AND THAY CANT BE COOL!!!1

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

Pimptastic_S-
not_609

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

male reproductive organjackitty fabulous persongits!

Pygmi

Level 2 Troll

****ing re-re newb****

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Rent-a-Retard Posted:

I suck Log in to see images!

Want to suck mine?

I Log in to see images!

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

Removes some ribs, suck your own

“The Darwin Awards honour people who ensure the long-term survival of the human race by removing themselves from the gene pool in a sublimely idiotic fashion.”

This means you

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

It’s true. Log in to see images!

puckersunch

Level 5 Troll

I IS A fine upstanding member of society AND I IS OFFENDED WID DIS **** DA PREAZDINT IS A fine upstanding member of society TAMANOLIKE ME AN HE GONNA PUT YALL IN GITANAMNO WHEA U BE WATTABOADED DIE CATRACKAS bum DIE

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!