Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx how to post embeded shock so that peopel with thiumbnails or links turned outn still see it at firl size

duca Posted:

It’s a legitimate flamebate problem. I don’t see what a persons typing ability has to do with whether or not a bug exists…?

For one, it should have just been bug reported, and for two he’s rp-ing. It’s not his typing ability.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

duca Posted:

It’s a legitimate flamebate problem. I don’t see what a persons typing ability has to do with whether or not a bug exists…?

For one, it should have just been bug reported, and for two he’s rp-ing. It’s not his typing ability.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/503135

this s isalso a warning to other susers that even if you turn off viewing of embeded images you will still be fired when viewing threads at work be cauwse it loads the images first i just have your best interests at haert here

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!