Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho What Makes Someone a Douchebag?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Following the Beck Depression Inventory I am forming the Raepdog Douchebag Inventory. The goal is to help people avoid dating, or knowing, anyone who is a huge douchebag. To do this I am asking you the people what makes a douchebag. I will be asking you to help me score things like hair styles and tattoos to fine tune the test.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Being a douchbag is all in the attitude. Outward appearance is not a reliable indicator of douchebaggery. Scent, however, is. The real A-holes always have a certain musk about them. Like the singing of nose hairs, only without the burnt hair smell.

My genuine feeling is if you are saying things like this:

I see no reason to be here really. I mean, the playable parts of the game like klan domination, raiding, are gone. The game itself can’t support repetative play unless your a slack jaw moron who likes doing menial tasks over and over (note the prevalence of WoW players in top dom klans0. The only thing that kept klan raids up was the social factor, but oh wait that was right ****ed up.

No wonder people troll so often, there really is nothing to do and getting banned means **** if you don’t care. People are so bored they jump on drama bandwagons they know nothing about. All anyone has to say is ‘Context Unimportant Person is so Annoying’ and ****ing 50 threads pop up with about 600 photoshops of who the **** cares by Fingerz. You get people like Merc and Shii the christian or intellectual elite who think because their outcasts they are Galileo and we are the church, when in reality we just harbum you because you suck.

You get the klan of GGM which sticks around because its full of ‘sexy’ women, ****ty young girls, and drunk people. Which is oddly understandable because when your old and your life is so lacking in excitement that you play a game worthy of the special Olympics I would drink and jack it just to forget about my life. I would rank that above the ‘troll’ klans because although both care too much at least one stands for something.

As for other klans like Troll Ambiance Mafosi the name says it all.

-It says its a knockoff devoid of all originality, something we’ve already got.

-It says its a ‘troll’ klan so once again its going to be ****ty and not anything new.

-Its awkwardly constructed and although part of the community all together is ****ty, like everything Celerysteve has ever done.

No but really, that klan is just around to fellatio Celerysteve’s ego. At least when 7VD went on a mbum member run Fingerz never really cared falling into the suicidal old person category. Celerysteve must have some feeling of smug accomplishment like when a three year old has taken his first **** all by himself, like a big boy Celerysteve no longer needs momma Fingerz to hold his hand.

Lets look at SIG, SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER. SIG’s life is ****ty, but he doesn’t care, or at least he tells himself that. Which does not make it okay, its a defense mechanism that is working well. You all think ‘yo hardcore troll for realsies’ but all it really is a probably college drop out, pothead, single clock punching barren branch on the family tree. Hes probably the best troll here though because of his mix of actual insulting and stupidity, but once again he doesn’t care.

Evil Trout is trying to do good with the game, but is ****ing things up for us. By us I don’t mean the players of the game, I mean us the community. Things like klan raiding were too keen twords klans, so we cut that down to appeal to the sheep like mbumes. We, the community, are the pigs bathing in our own ****ty culture. Its like the gaming industry with the Wii, why make a great game for a few while a poor game for the many sells better. In his defense Evil Trout has to do this to survive after he sold his future of being a lawyer for this game. So hes not a ****ty person by direct choice.

Jalapeno Bootyhole cares too much. He says hes never been bumhurt but in the end hes never been anything. Him and Trout seem to be cool guys though but the factory worker who punches bumons for this game can’t be friends with the CEO. Sorry.

The new moderators. Acid Flux was ****ty at first, now hes well still ****ty. Who makes an alt to be a mod? ‘to not interfere with my store’ is a dumb reason that makes little sense. Dobnits is never here and never does anything so he by default is not a good or bad mod but by the community’s standards the best mod. spacekadet has proven that unlike most people in Brainfreeze shes not Wylin’s ****. Let me get back to that in a moment. The other mods are so unimportant I can’t even remember them.

Brainfreeze is like Snobby McSnobbersons. There a bunch of old self proclaimed masters of the game, an elite squad of expert players who has the game to a science, a tightly knit community. They are superior bumon pressers. I actually used to want to be part of this klan. Twice. They are lead by who the **** knows, and have a lot of cool people in there. They are the inactive ones though. Lets look at their defacto leader, Wylin. Wylin is the self proclaimed ‘srs bsns’ guy of FW. Saying you’re an uptight d-bag who cares to much about the game doesn’t make it okay that you are an uptight d-bag who cares to much about the game. I swear when I tried to join BF it was like the klan exists just for the sake of shutting people out. A stagnant and dead community that marks the gravestone of ‘cool’ players. The people who were good at the game and went there must have soon realized what a **** hole everything was and died belly up. Did I mention they are all WoW players? Punch clocks.

Lets look at me wanting to join BF. For an in depth look. A Raepdog look. I sent a message to who the **** knows and they posted it in the thread. I, being ****ing me, got an early invite to the klan because of drunken horny members of other klans. After looking at my old application and realizing the only people that had a problem with me, and you either salivated for my male reproductive organ or cursed me for the enjoy of your wife, were people that I had never talked to. I don’t know who the hell Intraviel is and have never talked to him, but man I did something to that guy. Did I become the figurehead of 7VD? Is that what? Did Fingerz against my protest try to birth this ugly klan, in a horrific partial birth abortion? I post in my new application ‘Im not sure about this guy, maybe’ being the smart bum that I am but oh noes the admission process is bust. Call the Waaaaambulance we got a catatonic Wylin. So knowing my battle was lost I was funny as **** but that helped nothing. Then he trolled my advice thread and that was over.

Speaking of that thread jesus ****ing christ you moron offering advice on a character named ‘advice dog’ is not roleplaying. Im being the role of an advice giver, not playing it you moron. Oh by the way reporting 500+ people and making bull**** comments on what is kosher or not in Ayn Rands does not get you to be moderator. Oh, sorry about that. You lost to ****ing Acid Flux.

Then their is me. Jesus how can a guy with so many alts be so unfunny? A legacy of failure. Spawning 7VD, failing to get into Brainfreeze, starting a ****ty klan, once more starting a ****ty klan, thrice more, failing to get into bf, making bad threads all along the way.

Anything more? Oh yes your/you’re. I don’t care so that makes me an edgy troll. Xylon is the white trash that you hear about on PLR or calls into PLR but that you never expect you’d meet. A testimony to the lowness of humility that god must have had making humanity. Thats thrown out though, no benevolent god could make this **** hole.

Fran is so ****y. Fran is cool but ****y as hell, first thing shes does when she comes back is **** about Flux. That self determined attitude that you will get him banned. The same that FalconFour had with McBanhammer.

I can’t think of much more. Community sucks, people suck, game is ****. The game looks for community generated content from a community that thinks everything is ****, and makes ****.

Merc is the example of what is just ew. The type of person that when he is told wrong just goes ‘no Im the right one’ when you are wrong. was never funny, no one even knows what the **** you mean. Jesus.

Bronnih is British. I really don’t have anything I can say, that slim thing called conciseness and decency has stopped me from mocking anyone on this site that has been sorta kind to me. Auser, well, I could say things about bodybuilding and dashed unrealistic expectations but no.

This game sucks, its getting pointless to check it. Too long, don’t read it.

-Raepdog, not an epic troll or epic anything.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Raepdog Posted:

The goal is to help people avoid dating, or knowing, anyone who is a huge douchebag. To do this I am asking you the people what makes a douchebag.

Most people who have any sense about them are good at avoiding douchebags. No one wants to bumociate with them except other douchebags and naive young women who don’t know better. The big problem is when they’re friends with one of your friends and you have to put up with their bull**** (bumuming it doesn’t get too out of hand)....

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Noted.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I would like an update on the Raepdog Douchebag Inventory

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Adapt Posted:

I would like an update on the Raepdog Douchebag Inventory

Being worked on.

First of all, I’d like to clarify that I did not ragequit, I just had bob express my displeasure while I was community banned for a day and change. Since “stealing ideas from other players…even if the entry consists of one albeit hilarious word is always illegal” my bull**** community ban for submitting “poop” (COPYRIGHT TUBSWEETIE, 2010) in forumbuildr is entirely justifiable Another thing needing clarification- I didn’t intended on buying any more VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY anyway, but if I had disposable income to spend on crappy online games right now, I wouldn’t be spending it to support CZ because of this issue. And while we’re on the topic of stealing ideas, let’s mention that the phrase VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY was coined by Lee_Harvey_Oswald (COPYRIGHT LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD, 2010), but I guess since it was never in a published forum and was not submitted in forumbuildr my use of that phrase isn’t in question.

What gets me, JB and ET, is not my bull**** community ban, but your approach to community built content in general. As people that aren’t even active members of the community, I find it hilarious that you feel it necessary to decide what we do and don’t want as a representation of our sense of humour. I’m not even questioning your rules here, I have read them (yet again now, as my ban page suggested I do) and I have not found any reason for the following:

> The poop forum was deleted. I’m not going to elaborate on why this is complete and total bull**** in comparison to the Fran is Fat forum. Other people have done a fine job of that. NOWHERE in your rules does it state that joke forums aren’t allowed or will not be published. Actually, I find it hard to believe that ANY of the forums here, including the ones made by CZ, are NOT intended to be joke forums. I mean, ffs, this is FORUMWARZ.

> In addition to downvoting all “poop” content into obsolescence, you also downvoted the “Tubsweetie Fan Forum” by 100 votes. But you left the JB’s Closet forum open for voting, and I’m curious as to why. Not kidding here JB, I want an answer.

> Since you downvoted multiple submissions of mine by precisely 100 votes, you do in fact owe me 20 chocolate scoops per “inexcusable” submission. Nowhere in your rules does it state that anyone has to like a submission, but it is common knowledge that one chocolate scoop is given for every 5 votes on each submission. I did use proper forumbuildr syntax, I did “keep the current forum details in mind”, so….gimme. bumhole. Of course I don’t expect you to actually do this- it’s terribly unfair and ****s up the whole game. But you seem to have no problem with doing that, so I thought it worth a shot.

I guess what I’m trying to say in a nutshell: If you don’t like the community built content, then DON’T ****ING OFFER IT. If you find it necessary to micro-manage and censor whatever-the-**** you want to, put that into your rules. Even 4chan has this bit in their rules. They can ban you, taunt you, do whatever they want for whatever reason they want. They don’t even need a reason. This is clearly stated in their site rules. If you want the freedom to do the same, all you have to do is put it in your site rules. I doubt your dwindling user base will appreciate it, but if it makes you cream, who’s to stop you?

As a side note, I think Aldo’s idea of offering joke/vanity forums for VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY isn’t a terrible middle ground to settle upon. But either way, you do have decisions to make. This is the end of my argument on this matter. I’m not saying I won’t continue to be ****ed, but I’ve said my piece. I do intend on staying here, being an annoying poster, playing dom, using buildr (horrors!), etc. But if it wasn’t clear already…I AM NOT PLEASED

Another side note: I want my buildr point back too. Also, my “most angry replies” peen. It’s not our fault you decided to throw our ideas away.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

why isnt this in fow

One year later leetlol still makes me ****ing crack up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!