Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help General Input & Discussion Regarding FlameBate Forum Rules

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I’d say that, in general, it should be avoided, although if it’s due to collaboration, or if it’s advertising a similar Auction after the first one expired, that should be okay.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I’d say that, in general, it should be avoided, although if it’s due to collaboration, or if it’s advertising a similar Auction after the first one expired, that should be okay.

Even though you seem to have a compulsion to comment on almost every little thing, don’t you find that there is a conflict of interest in this? And maybe these are things you shouldn’t try to rule on?

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Why do you have a problem with me replying to a post in a thread I started?

And these aren’t rules, these are ideas for discussion.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

IMO advertising other auctions is legitimate. You need to keep in mind that ideally we’re cleaning up closed auctions based on the OP, so you could lose your advertising in that way.

However, I’d say spamming all auctions with your own is kinda trolling.

So, let us discuss this and come to a conclusion before you start abusing it. Lest perceived mod bias creep in again.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

I’m pretty sure I haven’t abused it. I made a single post in Inertia’s ‘Last Master Ball’ thread, after the auction closed. And Inertia even made reference to me in the OP of that thread, which seemed almost like an invitation.

I figured waiting until the auction actually concluded would be the tactful approach. I didn’t even list my Master Ball until after his auction concluded.

I’m not sure if this is specifically what was is referring to, though.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I’m pretty sure I haven’t abused it. I made a single post in Inertia’s ‘Last Master Ball’ thread, after the auction closed. And Inertia even made reference to me in the OP of that thread, which seemed almost like an invitation.

I figured waiting until the auction actually concluded would be the tactful approach. I didn’t even list my Master Ball until after his auction concluded.

I’m not sure if this is specifically what was is referring to, though.

I am sure the “you” was the generalized you, or maybe he meant me.

I have no problem with you posting in this thread that was started because of a thread that I started, I just found you “commenting” to be a conflict of interest. Just like an good example of a conflict of interest someone else would put at this point in my post.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Okay, I see what you’re saying.

In the past, I’ve usually deferred to other Mods in regards to Kyoubai related matters. I’d offer my opinion, but generally avoiding ‘making a decision’, simply to avoid any conflict of interest.

It’s no different here. I’m just voicing my opinion, but any ‘rule’ would be up for the normal amount of debate that all the other rules were.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

edit

CaptainDDL edited this message on 05/24/2009 9:39PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!