Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
URL A site where you actually do get free stuff

DarkestEvil

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I’m pretty sure most of you tried taking the online surveys, got you frustrated, and got nothing out of it, amirite?

But here, gentlemen, is a site where you actually get a whole bunch of free stuff my earning points doing surveys. The good news is that theres a lot of surveys that you don’t HAVE to pay for.

I’m telling the truth btw when im saying that you can get a PLAYSTATION 3 or a XBOX ELITE for 400 points.

You can check it out by clicking the banner under, and see for yourself. You don’t have to sign up to see the prizes you’re able to get, and you can also see the testimonies sent by people who got their free gifts from PrizeRebel.com, WITH pictures!!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1214958

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

This is not entertainment, this is you trying to get referrals.

Not trolling, stating obvious.

DarkestEvil

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

but it is related to entertainment, u can get entertaining stuff for free (not trying to troll either)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!