Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Forumwarz Gameplay Test Squad: Sign Up Here!

Tempus****it

[The Pink Smoke Ring]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Can someone let us know the timeline for the commencement of each phase?

Zeta

Avatar: 68174 Wed Oct 22 15:55:08 -0400 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 51 Troll

“eBaum”

Heh, I’m at the very bottom of the phase 3 list. It’s nice not to see the list spammed with a bunch of $@($U(!*ssDS113 / AAAAAAAAAA / ZZZZZZZZZZZ spam names from people who just want to be on the top or bottom. But then again, this is ET, and he probably wouldn’t stand for that. Pimps don’t like it when their ****es get rowdy.

PLUS: I just realized that phase 3 tests the near-finished version. Phase 1 gets the raw, slapped together version, phase 2 gets the smoothed out version, but we in phase 3 get the version that’s going to be closest to the actual thing. Sweet.

Potilas

Avatar: 149302 Sun Apr 19 07:42:31 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Quickie:

Evil Trout Posted:

Rewards!

1. Anyone who finishes at least 3 testing plans will receive a special E-Peen™.

I signed up whit this char, but am I able to test it out whit another char and get the peen to it because im not so active with this one anymore?

Potilas edited this message on 05/19/2009 5:37AM

spaddyumpdum-
plekiss

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

okay, so I’ve been accepted for phase 3

when and where can I expect more details?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

spaddyumpdumplekiss Posted:

okay, so I’ve been accepted for phase 3

when and where can I expect more details?

You should have received a tubmail with further instructions.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Potilas Posted:

Quickie:

I signed up whit this char, but am I able to test it out whit another char and get the peen to it because im not so active with this one anymore?

you get new guys on a test server. it’ll have no connection to your current account here

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

you get new guys on a test server. it’ll have no connection to your current account here

That’s not what he meant, tubs.

To answer his question, tubmail ET and ask him if he could give your other alt the reward. It shouldn’t be a problem IMO.

Potilas

Avatar: 149302 Sun Apr 19 07:42:31 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

To answer his question, tubmail ET and ask him if he could give your other alt the reward. It shouldn’t be a problem IMO.

Okay thanks. Log in to see images!

nicksdrago0

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

i got accepted into phase 2, but no tubmail giving me further instructions yet. is this supposed to happen?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

nicksdrago0 Posted:

i got accepted into phase 2, but no tubmail giving me further instructions yet. is this supposed to happen?

If you mean you only know you’re in phase 2 based on the list in this thread, then no, that wasn’t supposed to happen.

If you mean you got an initial tubmail telling you you’re in, then it should have also included a link to the forum where the project is being discussed.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

MC Banhammer Posted:

ohh i got it now

i need a :hurp: emot

nicksdrago0

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

i got an initial tubmail telling me i was in, but no link.

Subject: You’ve been accepted into the Forumwarz Test Squad: Phase 2

05/12/2009 3:40PM

Great news! We liked your application and have accepted you into Phase 2 of our test squad. That means that you won’t get a chance to test for a little while, but by the time you do get to test, it’ll be much more polished and fun!

this is what i got a while ago, and i thought the link would be given to me once phase 1 was over.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

nicksdrago0 Posted:

i got an initial tubmail telling me i was in, but no link.

Subject: You’ve been accepted into the Forumwarz Test Squad: Phase 2

05/12/2009 3:40PM

Great news! We liked your application and have accepted you into Phase 2 of our test squad. That means that you won’t get a chance to test for a little while, but by the time you do get to test, it’ll be much more polished and fun!

this is what i got a while ago, and i thought the link would be given to me once phase 1 was over.

Check your Secret Forums.

nicksdrago0

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

checked, nothing there.

Tempus****it

[The Pink Smoke Ring]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’ve also got the same tubmail… but no further details.:

TempusFuckit edited this message on 05/20/2009 2:41PM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

nicksdrago0 Posted:

checked, nothing there.

I’m pretty sure ET is giving access to the phase 1 people for now… at least I haven’t seen any phase 2/3 people in there yet.

Phase 1 hasn’t started the testing yet, so it’s gonna be a short while before you hear anything most likely. Log in to see images!

nicksdrago0

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

spacekadt Posted:

I’m pretty sure ET is giving access to the phase 1 people for now… at least I haven’t seen any phase 2/3 people in there yet.

Phase 1 hasn’t started the testing yet, so it’s gonna be a short while before you hear anything most likely. Log in to see images!

ah, so i have to wait a bit more. at least i know that i havnt done anything stupid like miss the tsting, lol.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

nicksdrago0 Posted:

ah, so i have to wait a bit more. at least i know that i havnt done anything stupid like miss the tsting, lol.

I can say for 100% sure that you haven’t missed any testing. Log in to see images!

I’ll do it…But i want $ for doing it!

sargeant cid ia a fugly retard edited this message on 05/20/2009 3:47PM

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

spacekadt Posted:

I can confirm that this is the case. CrinkzPipe linked me to the ‘Secret Testers Forum’, but I couldn’t get in. It’s restricted to phase 1 for now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!