Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ So where are we supposed to have discussions about the rules?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Since I don’t want to make anyone angry, in what way do you prefer that we discuss the forum rules? I can not post on the knowledge base. Any non-moderator post in the stickies will be deleted. A tubmail can make it seem like there is no issue because only one person brought it up and any private communication excludes the userbase from voicing an opinion. Suggestions shouldn’t be considered or rejected with only the voice of one player.

So, what is the Crotch Zombie sanctioned way to raise an objection?

I agree. We need an open and honest discourse regarding the “new” rules that are exactly the same as the old rules.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I guess rules could fall under game discussion.

Also, since this thread is here. About the sticky rule, all the stickies cept the rules in the camwhore forum have no reason to be stickied. I fail to see the point why we can’t troll them since they are in RP forums.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Also, since this thread is here. About the sticky rule, all the stickies cept the rules in the camwhore forum have no reason to be stickied. I fail to see the point why we can’t troll them since they are in RP forums.

Allow me to explain: The mods will favor any girl threads posted and sticky any girl threads that may offer them a chance to glimpse the soft flesh of said girls. It is kind of hard to understand for anyone who goes outside occasionally and sees girls irl (in real life).

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Did you notice that it now applies to all of the forums. Well, except the emo, re-re, and hacker sub-forums since they never sticky anything there.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Make a thread in GD?

We have private discussion going on regarding rules but if you guys want to make a nice constructive “Flamebaters, post what you think about rules” sort of dealie I don’t see why that would be shot down.

I speak for myself and not the rest of the mod squad and CZ.

What do I think about rules? Well, they’re detrimental to the community.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

was Posted:

Did you notice that it now applies to all of the forums. Well, except the emo, re-re, and hacker sub-forums since they never sticky anything there.

Well you can’t troll non-rp anyway. And I forgot the one or two threads in trollhole.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Make a thread in GD?

We have private discussion going on regarding rules but if you guys want to make a nice constructive “Flamebaters, post what you think about rules” sort of dealie I don’t see why that would be shot down.

I speak for myself and not the rest of the mod squad and CZ.

I second this.

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

I agree. We need an open and honest discourse regarding the “new” rules that are exactly the same as the old rules.

Give us a bit. We’re making changes as we come to a consensus. The KB article contains the current rules. There will be some old ones that stay, some that get changed, and possibly some new ones added.

I’m sure not trying to dissuade communication here, but please don’t bumume that just because the KB article mentions a particular rule, that it’s now set in stone and not changing. We’re announcing the changes (or possible lack thereof) as we get to them. I expect that we’ll see a lot of changes… but let us get to those decisions.

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Allow me to explain: The mods will favor any girl threads posted and sticky any girl threads that may offer them a chance to glimpse the soft flesh of said girls. It is kind of hard to understand for anyone who goes outside occasionally and sees girls irl (in real life).

Not me! I have my own mammary glands to look at! Log in to see images!

was Posted:

CrinkzPipe Posted:

About the sticky rule, all the stickies cept the rules in the camwhore forum have no reason to be stickied. I fail to see the point why we can’t troll them since they are in RP forums.

Give us a little time. We want to have one set of rules… not a set of rules for trolls and a different set for camwhores. We’re trying to figure out the best way to address all of these issues, but there’s only so much we can do in a day.

I truly think that all of the rules are on the “agenda” to be discussed and there are a lot of good ideas floating around. The idea is to simplify and standardize… we’re doing what we can and we’ve received a lot of good input.

spacekadt edited this message on 05/05/2009 3:57AM

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!