Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Seriously... get the **** over it. It's a gawddamn Internet browser game. Go outside and find a girl or something.

It’s amazing, really. You’re still upset about that?

Heh. I’d actually completely forgotten about it, because it was such a minor event in my life.

But that explains all of your hate and anger. It’s really not healthy, you know. You could get an ulcer, keeping it all bottled up like that.

It’s just a gawddamn Internet browser game And you’re still ****ed off about something game-related that happened over a ****ing year ago?

Holy ****…

Is this game your entire life?

I know you have at least 10+ alts (probably more), and you’ve even said on your Twitter that you always have to run all of your visits, all of the time.

I mean, you’re the biggest combined Domfabulous person, Flezzfabulous person, Buildrfabulous person, Etcfabulous person on the entire site.

You think you’re humorous & witty, but you’re just too super serious to get over it.

You aren’t fooling anyone, except for maybe yourself.

But… if this game & forum is the only thing that gives your life any meaning… well, who am I to take that away from you?

Go ahead and hold on to that grudge, if it keeps you warm at night.

All I can really say is that you’re still this bumhurt after a year has pbumed… and I wasn’t even trying to troll you.

You troll yourself worse than any of us ever could.

So sweet dreams.

Get your rest.

Tomorrow is a big day.

You’ve got about 80+ visits to run tomorrow, sweetheart.

And odds are, someone’s going to say something to make you very, very bumhurt.

Because you’re a Super Serious bumhurt fabulous person that really needs to go out and buy a sense of humor.

SERIOUSLY. TAKE A ****ING BREAK.

Anonymous edited this message on 05/04/2009 4:28PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:18PM     | #

tl;dr

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:19PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:20PM     | #

I’d like to know who is this adressed to.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:21PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:22PM     | #

op is trying too hard. The very nature of this post inherently places him in the exact group of people he was describing

also male reproductive organs

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:24PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:25PM     | #

Requesting OP post this outside of anonymous and clearly state who he or she is talking about

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:49PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Requesting OP post this outside of anonymous and clearly state who he or she is talking about

But that would ruin the whole fun.

The person it’s intended for gets to stew in silence, and everyone else that thinks it’s them gets to continue to wonder if it’s supposed to be about them.

I’m pretty sure it’s not about me, so this is p. funny tbh.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:54PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 4:54PM     | #

I’m implying that you’re gay

Anonymous edited this message on 05/04/2009 5:07PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:06PM     | #

lol its about pro

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:10PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:12PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Heh. I’d actually completely forgotten about it, because it was such a minor event in my life.

But that explains all of your hate and anger. It’s really not healthy, you know. You could get an ulcer, keeping it all bottled up like that.

It’s just a gawddamn Internet browser game And you’re still ****ed off about something game-related that happened over a ****ing year ago?

Holy ****…

I know you have at least 10+ alts (probably more), and you’ve even said on your Twitter that you always have to run all of your visits, all of the time.

I mean, you’re the biggest combined Domfabulous person, Flezzfabulous person, Buildrfabulous person, Etcfabulous person on the entire site.

You think you’re humorous & witty, but you’re just too super serious to get over it.

But… if this game & forum is the only thing that gives your life any meaning… well, who am I to take that away from you?

All I can really say is that you’re still this bumhurt after a year has pbumed… and I wasn’t even trying to troll you.

So sweet dreams.

Get your rest.

Tomorrow is a big day.

Because you’re a Super Serious bumhurt fabulous person that really needs to go out and buy a sense of humor.

BAD POSTER, BAD POST
BAD POSTER, BAD POST
BAD POSTER, BAD POST
BAD POSTER, BAD POST
BAD POSTER, BAD POST
BAD POSTER, BAD POST
BAD POSTER, BAD POST

the fact that you took so long to construct that on the internet is hypocrisy

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:40PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Holy ****…

So sweet dreams.

Get your rest.

Tomorrow is a big day.

OBSESSED

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:41PM     | #

Holy obsession, batman!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:44PM     | #

fabulous persons
fabulous persons
fabulous persons
fabulous persons
fabulous persons
fabulous persons
fabulous persons

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:48PM     | #

lol@the colossal fabulous person that has to be anon to speak their mind about some e-drama

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:53PM     | #

Not only is this thread idiotic (which it would have been in any other forum it were placed), but the OP proved once and for all that he’s a cowardly idiot who can’t even bumume responsability for his own words and actions in a ****ing internet forum. What would have happened if you had posted this thead in GRP? male reproductive organwad.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:53PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/04/2009 5:54PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!