Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu E-peen length

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

In my interests if pointless info and mysteries of the universe I ask things… well, most people wouldn’t care about.

Having said that, I wanted to find out specific lengths of certain e-peens. So off to the wiki for “list of e-peen”. This is where it gets interesting. Simple question really why the different lengths for consecutive forums pwned. Not all that… but the lengths don’t get progressively larger. At first it’s pretty normal until it’s to 76. I had been climbing to .12”, but then at 76 it goes to .10”. At 80 it goes back to adding .12”. Happens again at 92 as the one preceding it was .01” more: from .13” back to .12”. After it goes back to .13”.

So why the odd progression?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

The peen lengths are kind of a nightmare for spaders.

The actual lengths are not .12 or whatever, they are .12XX. When players are adding info they are trying to be accurate, but it all depends on how their other peens round up or down when added to the new one. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!