Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help A question.

NevEAzN

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

If I have, say, 10 forum visits, and cannot really continue (next forum is too hard, etc.) If I pwn’d other forums, using all 10 of my visits, will my deliveries be extreme awesomesauce?

Another question, is charisma (Or whatever the stat is) the one that gets you better stuff for pwning forums, is it really important for getting the stuff that sells for alot? It’s currently 1, or 2, should I spend my flezz on getting my points back to update my charisma?

NevEAzN edited this message on 03/10/2008 10:34PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

depends on how much cred you get while grinding

I might suggest some of the forumbuildr forums while you are waiting.

edit: also it depends on your charisma and luck, as to the quantity and quality of junk you get.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/10/2008 10:34PM

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Depending on your Charisma, I’d say maybe.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

I was not a fast enough editor Log in to see images!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Correct. Log in to see images!

Actually, it depends on which forums you pwn. The amount of money you get is affected by your Charisma, Luck and the Cred you acgreat timesulated from pwning forums since the previous refresh.

EDIT: I hear that Charisma affect the number of items you get, and Luck affects the quality of the items. I’m not sure what Cred does exactly – maybe a combination of both. One strategy is to switch to charisma-increasing equipment before the refresh for more deliveries, and then changing back to normal equipment after the refresh.

Skyreal edited this message on 03/11/2008 12:00AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!