Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature Important new flamebate rules! (Also please help with the cleanup)

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Hi, I’m SG94 and I always do my best to help the mods by reporting as many rule violations as possible. People have been very critical of this and have called me a nazi and/or a snitch. If they did so in the non-RP forums, I have reported them (obviously).

Now I don’t report because I like to, I do it because some players think it’s “cool” or “rad” to break the flamebate rules and I like to see the boards free of violations.

That means some of you are going to need to take a look here for the latest update.

An important addition to the rules that I applaud is that there is to be no trolling in stickies, even in RP threads.

Now there are a lot of old posts that violate this rule: I will start reporting them, if necessary with my emergency reporting alt.

I could use some help with this to make the process quick and smooth: I will start reporting posts from General Roleplaying and down from there, if someone else could lend a hand and start with the Anonymous forum that would be awesome. We’ll meet each other half way, at which point we will probably both get a thank you message from the mods (E-Peen?)

To the trolls: now you know the new rules are here so you have no reason to whine when I report you and you get banned. It’s not my fault you break the rules so maybe you should look in the mirror when looking for someone to blame for your “biased” ban.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!