Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics ForumWarz is Canadian, isn't it?

Mister Canada

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

When I first joined here, I felt something about this game… It’s too… Open about itself.

Most games in America are psychotically worried about offending anyone, whilst this game is made for those who can take it… And Canadians are well known for being that relaxed. Log in to see images!

Played a little bit, in some boards I noticed slight pokes at the USA, and corporations in it… Which made me laugh my bum off.

Thread titles with “Vancouver” and “Toronto” in them…

I know Evil Trout lives in Toronto…

Is the entire Crotch Zombie corporation Canadian?

Gotta love Canadian-Made games… It’d shock you to know how much Canada has to do with video games, Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Got to love our Canadian games and hell even TV shows too do this like Kevin Spencer Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Mister Canada Posted:

When I first joined here, I felt something about this game… It’s too… Open about itself.

Most games in America are psychotically worried about offending anyone, whilst this game is made for those who can take it… And Canadians are well known for being that relaxed. Log in to see images!

Played a little bit, in some boards I noticed slight pokes at the USA, and corporations in it… Which made me laugh my bum off.

Thread titles with “Vancouver” and “Toronto” in them…

I know Evil Trout lives in Toronto…

Is the entire Crotch Zombie corporation Canadian?

Gotta love Canadian-Made games… It’d shock you to know how much Canada has to do with video games, Log in to see images!

The entire core Crotch Zombie team is in Toronto, so yup, it’s fair to say we’re all Canadian. I don’t know about whether that makes us less likely to offend or not (South Park and Sarah Silverman, for example, are American and quite “offensive” at times), but that’s where we’re from.

Also, to correct you, none of the GTA games were made in Rockstar Toronto. Their only original game AFAIK is The Warriors. The rest of the GTA games were made in Scotland at Rockstar North. Bully was made in Canada, at Rockstar Vancouver.

Mister Canada

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I love our television shows.

Anyone who says they are “bland” and “tasteless” must be on some sort of hallucinogen.

vanessa

Level 10 Troll

Hitler Cat Sez: Get in the Oven!

You know, I’m not Canadian, but I sure love Degrbumi.

And this game.

Mister Canada

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

The entire core Crotch Zombie team is in Toronto, so yup, it’s fair to say we’re all Canadian. I don’t know about whether that makes us less likely to offend or not (South Park and Sarah Silverman, for example, are American and quite “offensive” at times), but that’s where we’re from.

Also, to correct you, none of the GTA games were made in Rockstar Toronto. Their only original game AFAIK is The Warriors. The rest of the GTA games were made in Scotland at Rockstar North. Bully was made in Canada, at Rockstar Vancouver.

Point! Ha, Bully, been hearing a lot of news about that game recently, lol. Teachers trying to get it pulled off the shelfs.

Well, produced then? *notice the logo in the lower right hand corner*

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Mister Canada Posted:

! Ha, Bully, been hearing a lot of news about that game recently, lol. Teachers trying to get it pulled off the shelfs.

I saw Bully in Wal Mart for $20 last time I was there, need to get it next time. Though why the hell do they need to **** so much about a video game calling it insane things like a Columbine simulator, or complaning the chracter can be gay.

Dante Kinkade edited this message on 03/10/2008 8:24PM

Mister Canada

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I also noticed this game had to be Canadian when I noticed “Nexopia” as a recognized forum… Which is a Canadian website with THOUSANDS of Canadian teens and very few people from other nations, based in Edmonton.

Mister Canada

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

I saw Bully in Wal Mart for $20 last time I was there, need to get it next time. Though why the hell do they need to **** so much about a video game calling it insane things like a Columbine simulator, or complaning the chracter can be gay.

Completely agreed. Just let kids play their god damn games.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

For sure, though so many games that do not come out here for **** reasons. Persona 2: Innocent sin is a big one, because the two main chracters are gay. That and Hitler gets brought back to life and other things.

I wonder how many things would be released if us Canadians where the only ones that needed to give it the go ahead for N. America.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Huzzah! Once again Canada flaunts its superiority over the ignorant fools to the south…

Erm, nice Americans? Don’t perforate me with bullet holes?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Mister Canada Posted:

! Ha, Bully, been hearing a lot of news about that game recently, lol. Teachers trying to get it pulled off the shelfs.

Well, produced then? *notice the logo in the lower right hand corner*

That’s the generic Rockstar logo. The Rockstar Toronto one is red.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Canadians eh. Flavour, Colour, Sphincteur, all of thouse words are sou much better written in Canuckle. I tells ya, I have noothing bout respect for my English/French neighbours to the nourth. I mean, you bigger and you’re on top, if this was prison, the USA would be your **** eh?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!