Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest >^-^-< Fortunato wants the friend peen, two 3 BP prizes and 7 BP for n00bs! >^-^-<

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

GOOD AFTERNOON!

Fortunato here.

I want the friend peen, so I’m running this contest.

I will select two posts in this thread with the random number generator at random.org, selecting between the number of this post, and the last post in this thread after I get the friend peen. I will select by rolling once and rounding to the post number closest to what Random.org provides, up or down.

SPECIAL BONUS SECTION FOR N00BS

Every char who posts here with an ID greater than 170000 (means you joined within the last two weeks or so) is eligible for a special 7 BP bonus! That’s right, if your character just arrived, you can win a free episode 2! I will select the winner of the 7 BP bonus the same way, except if the poster has an ID lower than 170000 I will re-roll the number with random.org until I get one who does! So n00bs have a potential gain of 10-13 BPs (if they’re insanely lucky)!

How do you check char IDs? Leave that to me. Anyway, post away and good luck!

Trolling allowed, multiposting only allowed with content (so no multiposting the same or very similar things ie obviously scripted alphabet spam, over and over again). I encourage you to have an in-depth debate on my approach to the rules, though or something.

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Friended.

Chewwy

Avatar: 172315 Sun Apr 19 13:54:17 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 3 Re-Re

Chawin Posted:

Friended.

Evil Chawin

Avatar: 168226 Fri Aug 21 12:36:45 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Chawin Posted:

Friended.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Fortunato Posted:

GOOD AFTERNOON!

Fortunato here.

I will select two posts in this thread with the random number generator at random.org, selecting between the number of this post, and the last post in this thread after I get the friend peen. I will select by rolling once and rounding to the post number closest to what Random.org provides, up or down.

Every char who posts here with an ID greater than 170000 (means you joined within the last two weeks or so) is eligible for a special 7 BP bonus! That’s right, if your character just arrived, you can win a free episode 2! I will select the winner of the 7 BP bonus the same way, except if the poster has an ID lower than 170000 I will re-roll the number with random.org until I get one who does! So n00bs have a potential gain of 10-13 BPs (if they’re insanely lucky)!

Trolling allowed, multiposting only allowed with content (so no multiposting the same or very similar things ie obviously scripted alphabet spam, over and over again). I encourage you to have an in-depth debate on my approach to the rules, though or something.

QFToxx post away.

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

EDIT: Disregard that.

Kooler221

[WeChall]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Chawin Posted:

Friended.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

‘sup fort we’re friends already

Avees

Avatar: 86009 Sat Nov 15 11:25:22 -0500 2008

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Nicco Posted:

’sup fort we’re friends already

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Nicco Posted:

EDIT: whoops no we weren’t

FAIL edited this message on 05/03/2009 3:29PM

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fortunato Posted:

GOOD AFTERNOON!

Fortunato here.

qfghax

Bullied

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

why am i even doing this? it won’t help me further in life. Log in to see images!

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

My sadness will lead me to victory (especially since my character number > 170k)

Fur fabulous person

Avatar: 47997 Thu Nov 06 13:27:53 -0500 2008

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 58 Permanoob

HEY GUYS I MASK MY UNSECURE FAT PIMPLY BODY BEHIND FURSUITS WHILE I HAVE GAY SEX

pospstonig foi pfoirtinatojk

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Friended, and I’ll do so with all my alts, and I’d also de-friend a bit to make the contest a little easier, except for the fact that someone that’s in love with the number 666 is firmly sitting right there.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Nicco Posted:

MySpace Torn

Avatar: 162735 Mon Mar 16 16:04:50 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 1 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Friended. Log in to see images!

Nicko

Avatar: 51754 Sun Jun 28 09:23:10 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Hacker

Yeah I'm the Nazi. Ooo and I love it. Who the **** are you

LETS HAVE ROUGH male reproductive organ ON male reproductive organ SEX FORTUNATO Log in to see images!

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fortunato Posted:

GOOD AFTERNOON!

Fortunato here.

lol a BP contest that generichaxor can’t win.

Magnum PI

Avatar: 140997 Sat Feb 21 15:56:11 -0500 2009

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 1 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

HAHA YOU fabulous person I FRIENDED YOU ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU SEEM SO DESPERATE

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!