Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho The President is visiting Dallas today.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:47AM     | #

oh holy ****

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:48AM     | #

HOLY **** THE GUNMAN IS STILL UP THERE!!!1111

Anonymous
Anonymous

Holy ****, it’s a sniper!

Anonymous
Anonymous

I actually shook hands with JFK on November 3, 1960 which was the day before the election. He had come to Rhode Island that night on his way home to Cape Cod. He stopped at the airport to give a short speech. I think he was two to three hours late but nobody left. He came down the ladder after the talk and waded into the crowd. When he got to where I was standing I could hardly stand up I was so excited. We will never see the likes of him again.

Anonymous
Anonymous

There’s no way this guy was working alone, there had to be a second shooter.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:49AM     | #

Did you see the way his head jerked back, and to the left?

Anonymous
Anonymous

I WAS 11 YEARS OLD IN NOVEMBER 1963 AND I STILL REMEMBER THE ANNOUNEMENT MADE ON THE SCHOOL PUBLIC ADRESS BY THE DIRECTOR THAT JFK HAD BEEN SHOT. TO THIS DAY I HAVE BEEN FASCINATED WITH EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO JFK PRESIDENCE. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IT WAS THE LAST TIME THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE PROPOSED AN IDEAL THT MEANT BEING BETTER !

Anonymous
Anonymous

Back and to the left?

Anonymous
Anonymous

**** is he hit is he hit? **** is the president hit?

Anonymous
Anonymous

Yeah, back and to the left. I bet there was another guy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

**** did he get hit twice? was there another shot?

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:50AM     | #

I could see that the top was down on the president’s car and I could see the people inside waving at the crowds, although I couldn’t make out yet who was who. Part of me wanted to concentrate on seeing the president, but I couldn’t keep from looking back at the two men behind the fence.

Just as I did look back, the man in the business suit raised the gun. I saw him rest it on the pickets in the fence. . . .

And just then I saw a spark of light. I saw a puff of fluffy white smoke. The first thing that crossed my mind was that it might be from a cigarette, but it was much too big for that.

When I realized it was a shot, I was totally shocked. I couldn’t believe it.

An instant later, I saw the businessman turn back away from the fence, and as he turned around, I could clearly see the gun in his hand. I could see the brown stock as he held the gun out in front of him. Then, very quickly, he tossed the gun over to the train man and started running. He ran past the parked cars and kept on going, running north into the railroad yards.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:50AM     | #

Look, over there!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:51AM     | #

I think I heard a shot from over by that grbumy knoll!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Having stood beside JFK on a Milwaukee street corner during the 1960 campaign as he gave an impromptu political speech, my memories of this great man are still vivid 47 years later: his black cashmere coat, the great-smelling cologne and an eloquence of address never before heard by my 15-year-old ears. When Hillary is President, older Americans will find themselves yearning for Camelot.

Anonymous
Anonymous

He was totally hit twice….

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:52AM     | #

In 1963 I have 7, and in that moment I remembered not only all american people crying, also here in Argentina my own family crying too. I saw a few times the scenes of th asessination y I feld and feel de confution. Till today when I get at de Museum in Dallas, (that was my dream, to get at the 6th floor) I can’t believed that story was happened. I’m still feeling confused today because a President like him, so nice, so peacefully, so dedicated to build a great nation, have been murdered. So my question is: “WHO DID THAT AND WHY NOBODY TELLS DE REALLY STORY OF THE HIS DEATH?” Today is november 22nd, 2007, 45 years of that crime, all the world (I think) wants the true. With all my sorrow to the Kennedy’s family, Laura Gentini (sorry about my english y nead to learn more)

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:52AM     | #

****ING LIBERALS! Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:53AM     | #

LOOK UP THERE! Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 6:53AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!