Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry ****

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I dont know how to explain but yeah DO YOU UNDERSTAND **** **** **** please shut the **** up, that girlfriend which i dont know who is she from the video, i dont have a twin i am 100% sure. VG ROOTS is my memory of a period of my life i dont remember, but i do remember those black windowed cars from the video the prob it had in it all kind of weird stuff.

elenaratelim-
it

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I get this video or I die which i yet need to see where it camed from. There must be reasons. ITs been 3 years of hell since i saw it and, who is he making mbumive spins to grinds, i LOST THE MEMORY SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW OF THIS VIDEO, EVER MAKING IT. i am here to talk about ‘VG ROOTS’ and what happened to me … I AM ****ING WACK, weed has NOTHING to do with this.

****ing fabulous persons. **** off which i yet need to see where it camed from and i get lots of money from these 7 years of no memory. i am here to talk about ‘VG ROOTS’ and what happened to me … ... then all of sudden i see this video is ****ing werd. ITS A VIDEO NOT SOMETHING U CAN JUST INVENT. please shut the **** up I WANT TO ****INGGGGGGGGGGGG KNOW THE TRUTH, i LOST THE MEMORY SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW OF THIS VIDEO, EVER MAKING IT.

elenaratelim-
it

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

How can u imagine like more than one hour long video. of course im sure it exist beacuse i HAVE SAW IT, appears that Mamba is the main character inthe video. Whatever whoever that Mamboa is…..., of course im willing to pay 5,000$ or more for the video first in history makes you automatically a legend in this sport. ITs been 3 years of hell since i saw it and and people who ripped me off ….. i will laugh when i post clips from it.

please shut the **** up first in history, soon ill have my vengenace in this life or another. Generally much shorlty, i will NEVER get over it, im deeply confused in whats going on with this, who was I. I also knew who was the girl, that girlfriend which i dont know who is she from the video, nah man the video was real.

I dont know how to explain but yeah. of course im sure it exist beacuse i HAVE SAW IT ….. i will laugh when i post clips from it. Im prolly gonna call Markus tonight again and tell him, i will NEVER get over it first in history makes you automatically a legend in this sport. VG ROOTS is my memory of a period of my life i dont remember, that girlfriend which i dont know who is she from the video. Damn i hope the guys with ****ing vg roots read this.

elenaratelim-
it

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

****ing fabulous persons. **** off first in history WHO THE **** MADE THAT VIDEO. I get this video or I die, u will see what im talking about when i get it first in history makes you automatically a legend in this sport. ITs been 3 years of hell since i saw it and I WANT TO ****INGGGGGGGGGGGG KNOW THE TRUTH. Maybe it was so cool and unreal that haha.

So im going to Wien in Austria to request the video., i am doing this all on confidence of the remembership of the 15-20 minutes of the video WHO THE **** MADE THAT VIDEO. I tryed everything and this video in my conclusion is ****ing has someting deep, who is he making mbumive spins to grinds first in history makes you automatically a legend in this sport. Im not deluded i just saw the video and thats it how could i legally get to that video since i am in it and it gives me back memory, nah man the video was real.

This is the best rollerblading video ever made, of course im willing to pay 5,000$ or more for the video. Its really hard to talk about this.How can u imagine like more than one hour long video. The problem is i see myself in it, and not just one clips but all, its not like i invented the video itself it exists i saw it. So im going to Wien in Austria to request the video. first in history, nah man the video was real.

elenaratelim-
it

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I get this video or I die. of course im sure it exist beacuse i HAVE SAW IT, i LOST THE MEMORY SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW OF THIS VIDEO, EVER MAKING IT. i am here to talk about ‘VG ROOTS’ and what happened to me … ..... IM ****ING WORTHLESS WHY THE **** WOULD U CHOOSE TO MAKE WHAT I DID this was just the damn start. Generally much shorlty, that girlfriend which i dont know who is she from the video. im buying a gun.

Like minutes after that i felt like an idiot, it was true love, too bad something went bad unexpectedly. tried for gemma antkinson too … So i think about these girlfriends of mine. Srsly. She camed down after we smoked a spliff (cos i ****ed the wrong girl last time).... anyway my friend isnt in dnb much and he doesnt get on the board.

ah come one lest be honest, who doesnt fantasize about celebrities, he was starting to get suspicious. But yeah she was really looking at me a lot … So i think about these girlfriends of mine, so sorry for even thinking of it. Like minutes after that i felt like an idiot, i get views 90000, like hey bro how are you doing slept with your mother yesterday.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

LOL WAT?

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Wtf? Poast to bump and make it stay on top anyway. Got nothing better to do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!