Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores I Give Up -- Help Me Out?

silversparrow

Level 62 Camwhore

“Skank-Ass Ho-Bag”

I am a level 35 camwhore. I have not, for the freaking life of me, find a build that will let me consistently pwn forums of my level since the rebalance so long ago. So I come to you, Flamebate, because obviously everyone else combined knows more than I do.

So, what do I do? I have Floyd and the Master Ball, the Earbleeders, and the Corset; I usually also use the Strap-Ons, BIG’s will, ****.asian.etc, and Pictures of YOU in terms of gear; build I’m not too concerned with because what I have obviously isn’t working and just want advice.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Do what I did; start with 5,000 ego and after you see how much you get hit for on average, slowly walk it back down to a point where you get close to dying but never do.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

With my build I have 5328 Ego, 150 Offense, 102 Defense.

My upgrades were basically:

– All the image attacks

– Some points in Egomania

– Little points in Upkeep to pay less; 1 Upkeep to 5 Upkeep makes a ton of difference and you spend almost nothing

– Rest in Offense

My gear:

– What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?

– more random keystrokes.dtbs

– Versnatche™ Earbleeders

– Viva Brazilia™ Microkini

– pink floyd – darkside full album (ttly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 awesome!!!).h

– useless program that only wastes space.exec

– Red Strap-Ons™

– Master Ball

– ****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda

And Ego Surgery stuff/Pruneserv. I 2-3 shot lv35 forums constantly without losing a lot of health.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!