Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex all about ricket you wanted to know and didnt too

one time ricket came to my house and he was wearing trousers made by no fear brand and i was like wtf ricket those were out of style like ten earsa ago and he goes yeah but its going to make a comeback and i said what, and he wouldnt admit he got it from a thrift store but i admit he looked good and it is true it isn not the size of the fight in the dog it’s the size of the fight in the dog.

so he comes in and right away he goes to my room and sits at my computer and starts checking his web game accounts and i’m like jesus christ dont you want some human interaction and he just sat there starting at the screen and so i said hey i talked to you i’m talking to you are you listening, i am real, and he dont reply, and i notice his celly clip on his belt so i take out my cellphone and send him a text message that says hey you’re in my house talk to me i’m real, and his cell gets a message and the ringsound for that is the star trek beam up noise, and i’m like wtf, and i see him pecking away on his celly nad he’s like, doing that, and i get a text and it says SRY and he looks up at me and i just shake my head

so i see him on fwz forums making a post probably to whine about something or be bashys bum buddy or something, and im like, didnt you use to be good at that game, and hes like, yeah but they fixed it and everyohe is a bully and has no life, i cant compete, and i’m like, dude you just texted me and im in the same room, and he just looks at me.

so like an hour later i order a pizza and it comes and he eats ****en the whole thing but a little slice of canadian bacon that got on there by mistake wtf, that ****er is from canada so hes a ****in treasonous **** douchebag and he ates his country product.

i forgot to mention ricket is asian and has a lot of hair and in the tiny piece i ate i spit out a ****in big thick asian hair and it was the grossest thing ever especially since it must run in the family and i wondered what if that would be what i’d have in my teeth if i ate out his moms woman's genitals. then i got sick and didnt wanna eat anymore so that’s why he ate not accidentally the whole pizza. and its gross because he doesnt even have a mom he has two dads.

so then he finishes and takes a **** n my toilet that smelled it up for the entire floor of my house reeking like he’s been eating vending machine tuna sandwiches and washing it down with bottles of bbq sauce to drink all his life and whats left on the toilet rim and ****en back of the seat looks like it, too, and apparently his two dads never tought that **** to use a toilet brush and its RIGHT ****ING NEXT TO THE TOILET

so after that he sits back at my computer and plays starcraft for god damn i dont know like 5 hours against some ukranian kids because he had a USB drive that autoloads chris perillo or rent pillow or ventrillow or something like tht **** and he brought his own foldaway headset and it lets him hear and talk to this ****ing foreign kids. and starcraft is on the usb drive too, that **** aint on my computer i guaran ****in tee you. so he’s all proud of beating this ukranian kids who i swear sound like 9. for 5 hours.

so finally hes done playing and i’m like wtf why do you play ukranians and we actually have a talk face to face and he says he dont like talking to people who speak good english because they make fun of his asian accent and ask if he wants rorry pops and when they laugh at him in text they go lofr not rofl, i admit i rofled er i mean lofred at that myself

then he got all angry when i laughed at that and got ****ed and when he gets ****ed his lip quivers and some pizza sauce drool leaked onto his no fear gear and i swaer to ****ing god when he saw it got stained he threw a god damn tantrum in my ****en house, not just angry but i swear that guy lays down on the floor turtle on its back style and starts ****en kicking the air like a turtle or that **** on the help ive fallen and i cant get up commercials.

i get scared ****less what to do, so i talk all calm to him and he calms down but im totally wtf, but i comfort him anyway and he says sorry, and he says , and im serious he used the word and its a direct quote, “i just get bumhurt at a lot of things easy, everyone says so” and i just nod and try not to lofr at him again.

then he packs up his usb drive and foldaway headset and leaves and says its no big deal about his clothes stain because his dog will lick it off. and for that time it was me who just sat there and looked at him.

so ricket’s a p interesting guy to have come over, just dont lofr at him.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:44AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:46AM     | #

I came

wait no I went zzzzzzz in the middle and when I woke up it was over. sorry man Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:49AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I came

wait no I went zzzzzzz in the middle and when I woke up it was over. sorry man Log in to see images!

you missed out

FoW

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:50AM     | #

Post more Ricket adventures imo

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:54AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

This.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:59AM     | #

tldr

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 2:02AM     | #

wow

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 2:31AM     | #

Best thread, possibly ever… I just wish I knew who wrote this amazing story Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 2:44AM     | #

Good post.

—Ricket

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 3:56AM     | #

moar! i wantz ricket p0rn.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 4:05AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

This is a very good idea

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:02PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

tldr

You don’t know how wrong you are.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 1:08PM     | #

Whoever posted the No Fear logo has my heart

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 2:13PM     | #

ily magical op

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/01/2009 2:22PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!