Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Question - Illegal Enhancements

tuggles

Avatar: 146437 Sat May 30 22:32:29 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

“New! When you’re done with it, a cheating account can be turned back into non-cheating one by purchasing the Un-Cheat enhancement, but you will lose all your awesome items and Flezz. ”

What about “awesome items and Flezz” you had lying around before using illegal enhancements? I’m considering Shooting my wad for the visits so i can spend an afternoon playing through episode 2, but i will want to play around with competitive aspects of the game after I’m done, and the idea of having to regather .moars, equipment and so on does seem rather…. annoying.

So: is it only things you gathered from the point where you got the enhancement, or does it completely wipe your account clean, except for Stats, Peens gathered etc.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Everything is wiped out, you will have no items or flezz.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

tuggles Posted:

”New! When you’re done with it, a cheating account can be turned back into non-cheating one by purchasing the Un-Cheat enhancement, but you will lose all your awesome items and Flezz. ”

What about “awesome items and Flezz” you had lying around before using illegal enhancements? I’m considering Shooting my wad for the visits so i can spend an afternoon playing through episode 2, but i will want to play around with competitive aspects of the game after I’m done, and the idea of having to regather .moars, equipment and so on does seem rather…. annoying.

So: is it only things you gathered from the point where you got the enhancement, or does it completely wipe your account clean, except for Stats, Peens gathered etc.

afaik, all u get to keep is Upgrade Points and Cred

bumuming a player:

1. buys Game Dolphin

2. fights ESFE over and over

3. gets to lv 35

4. uncheats

5. never has a reason to spend any UP

the moment u uncheat, the UP won’t be spent, so stats will be the same as lv1 Re-Re. After that, u can spend UP. (that’s a pretty lame technicality.)

so u will emerge a lv35 Character, that’s just as powerful as a normal lv35 character (without equipment, moars, etc)

ghax edited this message on 05/01/2009 12:32AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

tuggles Posted:

”New! When you’re done with it, a cheating account can be turned back into non-cheating one by purchasing the Un-Cheat enhancement, but you will lose all your awesome items and Flezz. ”

It removes EVERYTHING cept peen and level from the alt you uncheat.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

generichaxor Posted:

afaik, all u get to keep is Upgrade Points and Cred

so u will emerge a lv35 Character, that’s just as powerful as a lv1 Re-Re

That is quite misleading. First a player buying visits to play out Ep 2 is not likely to level cap unless they also purchase Game Dolphin for pure leveling. bumuming they do, an uncheated level 35 whatever will be able to pwn much higher level forums with no equipment at all. This makes flezz gathering a much quicker process. The wipe out is far from devastating.

tuggles

Avatar: 146437 Sat May 30 22:32:29 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

ok, thanks for that guys. Log in to see images!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

scully Posted:

That is quite misleading. First a player buying visits to play out Ep 2 is not likely to level cap unless they also purchase Game Dolphin for pure leveling. bumuming they do, an uncheated level 35 whatever will be able to pwn much higher level forums with no equipment at all. This makes flezz gathering a much quicker process. The wipe out is far from devastating.

good point. post edited. i was referring to the moment u uncheat, not the aftermath (u can spend UP once u uncheat)

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Be sure NOT to reach level 35 before uncheating because you get an E-Peen for reaching the level cap without active cheats.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!