Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Suggestion for item stores etc.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Make it so that when you’re viewing an item it shows if it will increase or decrease your stats if you replace the item you’re wearing with the one you’re viewing. For example:

I’m wearing an item that gives +5 offense, +4 defense and +50 sexiness. Then I’m viewing an item that gives +7 offense, +3 defense and + 83 sexiness. It would look like this:

[item]

/\ +7 offense (7 is greater than 5 so it shows an arrow pointing up)

\/ +3 defense (since it has less def than the item I’m wearing it’s an arrow pointing down)

/\ + 83 sexiness

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Great idea. Evil Trout should implement useful stuff like this, instead of implementing stuff he thinks is good.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

LROSENBERG1996 Posted:

Make it so that when you’re viewing an item it shows if it will increase or decrease your stats if you replace the item you’re wearing with the one you’re viewing. For example:

I’m wearing an item that gives +5 offense, +4 defense and +50 sexiness. Then I’m viewing an item that gives +7 offense, +3 defense and + 83 sexiness. It would look like this:

[item]

/\ +7 offense (7 is greater than 5 so it shows an arrow pointing up)

\/ +3 defense (since it has less def than the item I’m wearing it’s an arrow pointing down)

/\ + 83 sexiness

Just up or down seems pretty meh to me. I could see showing the exact numeric change (“+7(+2) Offense”/”+3(-2) Defense”, or perhaps green for increase and red for decrease).

That said, I’m not always wearing the same equipment. I tend to rotate shopping, rollover, and forum-running equipment… so the usefulness might be limited.

LROSENBERG19-

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Green and red was my original idea but I couldn’t find the tags to make text red and green.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!