Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout Hey Guy's This Is Raepdog.

This is the first and last post I will make in ‘Anonymous’. This is a god damned ****ty sub-forum. Like really.

Most people are thinking ‘Oh cool like /b/, /b/ memes are so funny’. Well first off whether or whether not memes are funny, that is up to debate. More importantly, /b/ is ****.

Its 99.9999% ****. Its re-post of re-posts of re-posts of re-re-posts. Its unoriginal, its self gratifying, its a decent idea. It was never good, its an outlet for everyone in the world to say what ever they think without fear.

People’s inner thoughts are very special.

So yeah, pretty much everything in here is going to suck. Its going to suck as much as /b/, but squared.

This is my last post, anyone after this is someone pretending to be me. I may make some more posts in here pointing out how much this place is ****, but not as Raepdog.

Good luck, and god smite you now.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:03PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:07PM     | #

quit being such a whiney bum Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:07PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:08PM     | #

**** you chelios

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:24PM     | #

YOU’RE JUST bumHURT BECAUSE NOW YOU WON’T KNOW IF IT’S ONE OF THE “COOL KIDS” POSTING IN ANON OR ONE OF THE “BAD POSTERS”. CAUSE LET’S BE HONEST- EVERYONE AROUND HERE IS A P ****TY POSTER, AND WITHOUT NAMES AND AVATARS ATTACHED TO THE POSTS, YOU’RE NOT GOING TO KNOW WHETHER TO SUCK UP OR FLAME THE HELL OUT OF THEM, AND THAT SCARES YOU.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:27PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

YOU’RE JUST bumHURT BECAUSE NOW YOU WON’T KNOW IF IT’S ONE OF THE “COOL KIDS” POSTING IN ANON OR ONE OF THE “BAD POSTERS”. CAUSE LET’S BE HONEST- EVERYONE AROUND HERE IS A P ****TY POSTER, AND WITHOUT NAMES AND AVATARS ATTACHED TO THE POSTS, YOU’RE NOT GOING TO KNOW WHETHER TO SUCK UP OR FLAME THE HELL OUT OF THEM, AND THAT SCARES YOU.

upvoted

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:29PM     | #

Who says OP isn’t pretending to be him?

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi reapdog!

Anonymous
Anonymous

posting in reapdog thread

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:30PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Who says OP isn’t pretending to be him?

POST WAS WAY TOO RAEPDOGG-Y TO NOT BE HIM

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:31PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

No. All posts in here will be ****ty regardless of who posts them. I don’t care about cool kids.

Anonymous Posted:

POST WAS WAY TOO RAEPDOGG-Y TO NOT BE HIM

Totes McGoats.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:33PM     | #

****ty post

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:33PM     | #

^^ENTIRE THREAD IS RAEPDOG^^

**** YOU CHELIOS

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:35PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:36PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

This is the first and last post I will make in ‘Anonymous’. This is a god damned ****ty sub-forum. Like really.

Most people are thinking ‘Oh cool like /b/, /b/ memes are so funny’. Well first off whether or whether not memes are funny, that is up to debate. More importantly, /b/ is ****.

Its 99.9999% ****. Its re-post of re-posts of re-posts of re-re-posts. Its unoriginal, its self gratifying, its a decent idea. It was never good, its an outlet for everyone in the world to say what ever they think without fear.

People’s inner thoughts are very special.

So yeah, pretty much everything in here is going to suck. Its going to suck as much as /b/, but squared.

This is my last post, anyone after this is someone pretending to be me. I may make some more posts in here pointing out how much this place is ****, but not as Raepdog.

Good luck, and god smite you now.

Sup wylin Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:38PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

^^ENTIRE THREAD IS RAEPDOG^^

**** YOU CHELIOS

Up until this point I did not know I could what people call ‘samefabulous person’.

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:42PM     | #

Fie Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
04/30/2009 8:51PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/03/2009 2:37AM     | #

Sup Raepdog? Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
06/18/2009 11:09AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!