Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout Evil Trout has no clue what the users want becaue he can't read, so he implaments something ****ty like a Anonymous forum to attract more 4chan fabulous persons that **** up the game and will never pay him money. Thank you Evil Trout, thank you for this ****ty upd

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 2:47AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Hey sup guys this is acid flux just over here having a good laugh and a good times about being trolled repeatedly everythings cool totally not a big deal that everyone is laughing at me and thinks I’m a big joke because hey what can a guy do? As long as I can remain oblivious to the way I act around here I can just keep on laughin’ and having good times.

hobart bliggity Posted:

Who the **** is stealing my quotes? You gotta pay royalties to use that **** son, thats grade-A prime posting. And don’t think I won’t use the full extent of the law to find out who you are and how much of my posting you’ve illegaly downloaded. Did you know that 51% of my posts are illegaly downloaded nowadays? Thats 51% of my sales that Im losing out on because you ****s are too cheap to buy my posts properly. And you think my ISP is the one taking the $ hit? **** no, now they just take a cut of my merch when I go on tour posting and they even are taking 5% of the profit on the bootleg posts I sell at my shows. This **** is getting out of hand and so help me one day you ungrateful little ****s are going to drive all the honest posters out of business and all you’ll have is force-fed clone /b/ crap to read and you’ll be like “oh man I could sure go for a Hobart post right now” but you won’t get it because illegally downloading my posts has RUINED ME and made it more economically viable for me to do something productive instead of post. And then won’t you be happy you stole my posts and didn’t pay me. You ****.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 3:18AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Who the **** is stealing my quotes? You gotta pay royalties to use that **** son, thats grade-A prime posting. And don’t think I won’t use the full extent of the law to find out who you are and how much of my posting you’ve illegaly downloaded. Did you know that 51% of my posts are illegaly downloaded nowadays? Thats 51% of my sales that Im losing out on because you ****s are too cheap to buy my posts properly. And you think my ISP is the one taking the $ hit? **** no, now they just take a cut of my merch when I go on tour posting and they even are taking 5% of the profit on the bootleg posts I sell at my shows. This **** is getting out of hand and so help me one day you ungrateful little ****s are going to drive all the honest posters out of business and all you’ll have is force-fed clone /b/ crap to read and you’ll be like “oh man I could sure go for a Hobart post right now” but you won’t get it because illegally downloading my posts has RUINED ME and made it more economically viable for me to do something productive instead of post. And then won’t you be happy you stole my posts and didn’t pay me. You ****.

This is the best Anonymous post I have read, and it reaffirms my belief that this entire forum has merit.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 3:33AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

This is the best Anonymous post I have read, and it reaffirms my belief that this entire forum has merit.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

uhm ain’t nothing anon about it I quoted myself and namedropped myself in my own post this forum is still worthless.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 3:48AM     | #

Sancdar Posted:

Who the **** is stealing my quotes? You gotta pay royalties to use that **** son, thats grade-A prime posting. And don’t think I won’t use the full extent of the law to find out who you are and how much of my posting you’ve illegaly downloaded. Did you know that 51% of my posts are illegaly downloaded nowadays? Thats 51% of my sales that Im losing out on because you ****s are too cheap to buy my posts properly. And you think my ISP is the one taking the $ hit? **** no, now they just take a cut of my merch when I go on tour posting and they even are taking 5% of the profit on the bootleg posts I sell at my shows. This **** is getting out of hand and so help me one day you ungrateful little ****s are going to drive all the honest posters out of business and all you’ll have is force-fed clone /b/ crap to read and you’ll be like “oh man I could sure go for a Sancdar post right now” but you won’t get it because illegally downloading my posts has RUINED ME and made it more economically viable for me to do something productive instead of post. And then won’t you be happy you stole my posts and didn’t pay me. You ****.

Anonymous edited this message on 05/12/2009 4:04AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 4:04AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Still says “I could sure go for a Hobart post right now” time to edit ****

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 4:05AM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 4:05AM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 4:06AM     | #

Sancdar Posted:

Check the timestamps guys Hobart is full of ****. I edited it to add in the quote with my name, Hobart Bliggity is a double fine upstanding member of society.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 4:07AM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 4:08AM     | #

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society
fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 3:37PM     | #

Who the **** is stealing my quotes? You gotta pay royalties to use that **** son, thats grade-A prime posting. And don’t think I won’t use the full extent of the law to find out who you are and how much of my posting you’ve illegaly downloaded. Did you know that 51% of my posts are illegaly downloaded nowadays? Thats 51% of my sales that Im losing out on because you ****s are too cheap to buy my posts properly. And you think my ISP is the one taking the $ hit? **** no, now they just take a cut of my merch when I go on tour posting and they even are taking 5% of the profit on the bootleg posts I sell at my shows. This **** is getting out of hand and so help me one day you ungrateful little ****s are going to drive all the honest posters out of business and all you’ll have is force-fed clone /b/ crap to read and you’ll be like “oh man I could sure go for a mediocre post right now” but you won’t get it because illegally downloading my posts has RUINED ME and made it more economically viable for me to do something productive instead of post. And then won’t you be happy you stole my posts and didn’t pay me. You ****.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 3:55PM     | #

SPAGETT!!!

Love, Spagett

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 10:30PM     | #

i Log in to see images!
i Log in to see images!
i Log in to see images!
i Log in to see images!
i Log in to see images!
i Log in to see images!
i Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 10:39PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Who the **** is stealing my quotes? You gotta pay royalties to use that **** son, thats grade-A prime posting. And don’t think I won’t use the full extent of the law to find out who you are and how much of my posting you’ve illegaly downloaded. Did you know that 51% of my posts are illegaly downloaded nowadays? Thats 51% of my sales that Im losing out on because you ****s are too cheap to buy my posts properly. And you think my ISP is the one taking the $ hit? **** no, now they just take a cut of my merch when I go on tour posting and they even are taking 5% of the profit on the bootleg posts I sell at my shows. This **** is getting out of hand and so help me one day you ungrateful little ****s are going to drive all the honest posters out of business and all you’ll have is force-fed clone /b/ crap to read and you’ll be like “oh man I could sure go for a mediocre post right now” but you won’t get it because illegally downloading my posts has RUINED ME and made it more economically viable for me to do something productive instead of post. And then won’t you be happy you stole my posts and didn’t pay me. You ****.

lol at people falling for it. Hobart’s so cool. Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 10:44PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 10:52PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/12/2009 11:28PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/13/2009 12:37AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!