Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Within This Thread: A Modest Proposal Regarding Your Electronic Penii.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

It might be necessary. “Winter” comes but once a year.

At current rates, I think the gains per new Peen are actually way out of whack, and they’ll remain that way unless and until we rejig them.

Ah, okay then.

Though I think it would be funnier if you kept the length and added something like “mosquito male reproductive organ” or “horse male reproductive organ” or “whale male reproductive organ” that changes as your peen increases. Then there’d actually be a reason for it to be super long.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

plk Posted:

Ah, okay then.

Though I think it would be funnier if you kept the length and added something like “mosquito male reproductive organ” or “horse male reproductive organ” or “whale male reproductive organ” that changes as your peen increases. Then there’d actually be a reason for it to be super long.

Okay, now that’s the best idea I’ve heard all day.

I can imagine the graphic changing once you reach a certain threshold. From ~1 inch (I prefer to say screw the 3-inch minimum, noobs be damned) to ~10 it stays the same. Then it becomes more…Africanized in nature.

Then horse, then elephant, sperm whale…and so on. I can’t say CZ would agree, but that’s using your noodle, missy!

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I can imagine the graphic changing once you reach a certain threshold. From ~1 inch (I prefer to say screw the 3-inch minimum, noobs be damned) to ~10 it stays the same. Then it becomes more…Africanized in nature.

Then horse, then elephant, sperm whale…and so on. I can’t say CZ would agree, but that’s using your noodle, missy!

You could also do that for Flamebate score. So and so many posts gives you a different title. Then the goal would be to become a ‘No lifer with a Sperm Whale male reproductive organ’.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bandaney Posted:

Horrible idea. Why would we need “realistic” peens? It’s not like this is a realistic game or anything. Enormously long peens make it much more fun and funny.

This.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

lvl 1 should be trout sized… smallest male reproductive organes in the animal kingdom

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Yay, I helped! Just make sure you have a dolphin length, though, or people will be ****ed.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Bigandtasty Posted:

That’s exactly it – even if the proportions are equal, if everyone has a different combination of peens how will the leaderboard positions stay exactly the same?

Because that’s how math & ratios works.

If you have 5 E-Peens, each giving 1” (5” total ), and I have 2 E-Peens, each giving 2.5” (5” Total), and all E-Peens are reduced by 50%, then you now have 2.5” (5 x 0.5” ) and I have 2.5” (2 x 1.25” ).

This works for any combination of E-Peen. If each individual part is reduced by 50%, then each sum is reduced by 50%. All sums remain proportional to each other. 2 to 3 is the same as 1 to 1.5 is the same as 4 to 6 is the same as 1000 to 1500.

And plk’s idea of ‘themed’ E-Peen displays is epic. Hell, JB, we can even run a Contest for people to submit, say, 5 different icons with 5 different descriptions. And the winner or winners of that Contest can receive a Special E-Peen called “Loves The male reproductive organ.”

I personally would prefer to see ridiculous E-Peen lengths, and no more of the mandatory 3” Noob length. The four main clbumes gain E-Peen for choosing a clbum. Simply reduce that Peen length by 0.01”, and create a 0.01” Peen for creating a character.

”Yay, I Clicked a Link!” E-Peen – 0.01” : Congratulations, you figured out how to click a link and create your character. Welcome to ForumWarz.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 04/28/2009 3:25PM

Potilas

Avatar: 149302 Sun Apr 19 07:42:31 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Bandaney Posted:

Horrible idea. Why would we need “realistic” peens? It’s not like this is a realistic game or anything. Enormously long peens make it much more fun and funny.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

plks idea is certainly more fun than a cirgreat timescision. Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Amasius Posted:

plks idea is certainly more fun than castration. Log in to see images!

fix’d

Also, i support of plk’s idea.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Bandaney Posted:

I am 100% in agreement.

When I think of a 100” male reproductive organ, I laugh… because it’s funny. How would you walk?

Making peen lengths realistic makes the game less funny, which is never a good thing.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 04/28/2009 3:46PM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I love plk’s idea.

There’d better be a wolf male reproductive organ option. :3

Kilroy

Avatar: 62524 Fri Dec 26 00:25:59 -0500 2008

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

All I can say, honestly, is no. Seeing people with 20” E-peen is about the same as seeing someone with 30,000 Gamerscore on Xbox LIVE. It’s kind of creepy, but hey, people can get it that large, so leave it that way.

I understand why one would want a cap, but I don’t think there should be. Just my opinion.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I support this idea, along with eliminating the 3-inch minimum. EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! YAY!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Samildanach Posted:

I support this idea, along with eliminating the 3-inch minimum. EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! YAY!

Please note that, even if we were to implement something along these lines, I’d still propose a sitewide shrinkage to keep the numbers manageable.

At least to buy us enough time until we can think of an animal bigger than a sperm whale. Log in to see images!

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Why is it a problem if epeens are longer than any male reproductive organ could actually be in reality? On the internet, isn’t everybody’s male reproductive organ bigger than any male reproductive organ there has ever been or ever could be? Isn’t the whole point “ridiculous exaggeration”?

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Sergeant Cid’s and plk’s posts were the best ones in this thread.

Now, it’s right to decrease the length, however that’s only because it’s necessary.

Let’s throw in a bit of a curve ball, lower all peens by 10%; replace the initial 3” with .01”.

This will just serve to make it a bit more realistic, while still being ridiculous. So everyone lowers by 3” + 10%. That would give me a new peen of 4.014”. This is a huge drop for me, but then again, scullys would be 19.072”. Which is still absolutely ridiculous, but everyones is still a bit more realistic.

At least to buy us enough time until we can think of an animal bigger than a sperm whale. Log in to see images!

Perhaps Xenu? The caption being “Your male reproductive organ is so large that even the Church of Scientology fears it”

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

As far as girth is concerned, why not divvy up the peens by type. If you want the length to be more under control, have the length dictated by the standard milestone stuff that everyone can get and then use stuff like Leaderboard peens, Buildr Peens or other ones that use skill rather than grinding for Girth and then add in a brand new one “Ejaculate” or something along those lines to cover all of those one shot peens that are the ones that tend to get on the case of us noobs who simply weren’t there when they were being handed out or pure Luck ones like “I’m Gay”

This way you’d still have fast growing yet regulated peen length and with huge milestone ones you can still get rather huge, then you’ll have girth and ejaculate for competitive purposes for the long term players with girth still being in the middle somewhere so that new people can still climb that leaderboard a bit.

Combine it with plks “size equivalency” chart using one for each so that Scully would probably be an elephant sized tree trunk fire hose so some crazy **** like that.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

However, the resolution — which was to simply let your E-Peen grow to monstrous lengths — is beginning to look a little silly.

Actually, I think the complete opposite is better. Give everyone a 25% increase in peen length. Make the default that you’re given when you first sign up be 5 inches. This will not only serve to mess up the leaderboards, but it will also make the labeling task a longer and harder job to do.

-MLF- edited this message on 04/28/2009 4:41PM

plk

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Please note that, even if we were to implement something along these lines, I’d still propose a sitewide shrinkage to keep the numbers manageable.

Who says they have to be real or existing animals? Dinosaurs, dragons (okay maybe not dragons) or some weird mythical creatures could have pretty big schlongs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!