Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Should there be Clbum equipment for Perma-Noob?

LordMorbid

[Fallen Knights Hon-
or Guard
]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

While I fully understand, and even like that the Perma Noob is a challenge clbum, I still think them having some form of clbum-specific equipment would be a good idea, especially when you consider how weak they are compared to other clbumes, and only have 3 types of attack to use. Anyone else agree with me on this?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

no

that’s why it’s a challenge clbum.

—————————————————————-

shouldn’t this be in GD, not ep2D?

ghax edited this message on 04/28/2009 8:21AM

LordMorbid

[Fallen Knights Hon-
or Guard
]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

generichaxor Posted:

no

that’s why it’s a challenge clbum.

—————————————————————-

shouldn’t this be in GD, not ep2D?

But doesn’t having only 3 weak attacks make it enough of a challenge clbum? And besides, nobody said the clbum equipment had to be as good as the ones for other clbumes, but I think it’d still be cool at least.

Also, sorry if I put this thread in the wrong section Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

The special equipment and moar files give permanoobs more than enough stat bonuses. My permanoob has over 100 offense.

LordMorbid

[Fallen Knights Hon-
or Guard
]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yeah, but this isn’t really so much about the stats as just having something special that only the Permanoob clbum can use, even if all it would do is boost Ego more, or something basic like that.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

LordMorbid Posted:

Yeah, but this isn’t really so much about the stats as just having something special that only the Permanoob clbum can use, even if all it would do is boost Ego more, or something basic like that.

I wouldn’t mind necessarily having like, “Steel Helmet” +100 Ego or something.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I agree, some equipment would be nice.

Two or three slots for memorobilia or action figures are possible.

It is a challenge clbum and should remain one, so the equipment could be very weak

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Let’s give them a second stat to! Any items you could give them would either be a) to underpowered for them not to even bother b) would make them like all the other clbumes with 1-2-3. Permanoobs are as powerful as they are. They can wear all .moars, glbumes, and a special item. Anything else would make them less of a challenge clbum.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

They can wear all .moars, glbumes, and a special item. Anything else would make them less of a challenge clbum.

As is, with the .moars my perman00b has, he’s easier and more fun to play than most of my other characters. Not a challenge clbum at all IMO.

Remove .moars from them, THEN they’d be a challenge clbum.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

As is, with the .moars my perman00b has, he’s easier and more fun to play than most of my other characters. Not a challenge clbum at all IMO.

Remove .moars from them, THEN they’d be a challenge clbum.

Then people would probably stay re-re so all they would give up is the 25(I think?) offense they get from glbumes.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Then people would probably stay re-re so all they would give up is the 25(I think?) offense they get from glbumes.

I think it’s bumumed that any nerf to the Permanoob would also apply to the Re-Re, if it were to actually happen.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Perman00bs still have better attacks than re-res though. (And I was including reres when I was talking about perman00bs, even though I didn’t say it.)

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Take away glbumes.

Introduce Helmets as a special clbum item.

Make the helmet sequence weaker than glbumes.

Done.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

Perman00bs still have better attacks than re-res though. (And I was including reres when I was talking about perman00bs, even though I didn’t say it.)

I see. Well, then this could work! since when was a re-re/permanoob smart enough to install a program that pulls file parts from the web?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

All these remove remove the .moars from permanoob seems painful. would try for a real challenge.

On topic, I don’t think Permanoobs should have clbum specific equipment unless is ****ty stuff just for comedic value.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

But yeah, seriously consider removing.moars. Permanoobs get more than 50 offense from .moars, it would make them hard again(hopefully)

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

But yeah, seriously consider removing.moars. Permanoobs get more than 50 offense from .moars, it would make them hard again(hopefully)

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Permanoobs get more than 50 offense from .moars, it would make them hard again

CrinkzPipe Posted:

it would make them hard again

CrinkzPipe Posted:

make them hard

Seriously, sounds like a nice idea. maybe too painfully hard, but it’s supposed to be a challenge clbum

(oh and btw, **** clbum balace, we are no where near of that anyway)

LordMorbid

[Fallen Knights Hon-
or Guard
]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The thing is though, I don’t even consider PermaNoob as much of a challenge clbum(although that was their intended purpose), as playing as them seems to be more tedious than outright challenging, and even taking away the Moar files wouldn’t change much, outside of making it take 2 billion years to pwn a single forum. Again that wouldn’t make things challenging, just more frustrating and time-consuming.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!