Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me Klan Boards

OMG OMG OMG -
I AM A male reproductive organS-
UCKING WHORE

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

To all mods and administrators: Is there talk going on of klan administrators being able to moderate their own klan boards? Or is it much to complicated?

Because it’s quite annoying when someone posts like 80 spam threads all over the place, or goatse in a serious klan discussion, because it’s there forever. Same thing if you just want to sticky threads.

So, is there discussion on this issue or what?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Dude just tm an admin or a mod and they’ll take care of it for you.

We’ve been asking for klan admin to have powers over klan boards for FOREVER but nothing has come of those requests. MCB and Tubs and Bingebot have all been pretty receptive to my requests in the past, you know, back when I cared what my klan board looked like Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Yeah, ET’s said it’s very complicated, and I haven’t heard anything about this changing.

But that’s why I leave myself klanless. Invite me in, have the klan admin link me to threads/posts you want deleted and/or stickied and I’ll take care of it for you.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/27/2009 11:01AM

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Yeah, ET’s said it’s very complicated, and I haven’t heard anything about this changing.

But that’s why I leave myself klanless. Invite me in, have the klan admin link me to threads/posts you want deleted and/or stickied and I’ll take care of it for you.

enter ours and delete every thread not by me

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

MC Banhammer Posted:

No, it’s not a matter of me needing it done atm, but in general, why aren’t we able to?

I bumume it’s just because it’d be a real pain to code, but is it on a list of “things to do” or something?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!