Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Which is your favourite Final Fantasy?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

VII will always have a special place in my heart, but I also enjoyed VIII and IX.

From the clbumic ones, V was nearly perfect. I can’t say that about IV and haven’t completed VI yet.

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Out of the ones I played (VII, VIII, IX), I liked IX the most. VIII was really fun too, OOPS I KILLED SEIFER IN ONE HIT I WAS TRYING TO MUG HIM LOLOL

And no, don’t run away from the battles, just Card everything. I liked the card games too.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Final Fantasy Tactics A-2 Grimoire of the rift.

Pretty awesome for a DS game

EmoKia

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I guess mine would be FF 1 because it was the first one i played… XP

SandCadet

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Legend of Dragoon!

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Tactics. Great story. Mbumively challenging. Great deals of customization. All around great. (Then Tactics Advance came and ****ed things up)

FFVI comes second.

Cheekieweekie

Avatar: 130488 Fri Feb 20 11:09:22 -0500 2009

[team awesome face]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Final Fantasy X/X-2 hold a special place in my heart. Idk why really. I always just loved them so much. I have beaten FFX/X-2 like a bajillions of times. And I still play it. It never gets old for me.

modness

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Hmmmmm… Would have to be between 7 or 8. 7 because of it’s depth (ALL the side quests! So much charcter development like…Log in to see images!

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Cheekieweekie Posted:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 hold a special place in my heart. Idk why really. I always just loved them so much. I have beaten FFX/X-2 like a bajillions of times. And I still play it. It never gets old for me.

Huh, I just realized I never played X-2 or International. Worth it?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

more people should play FF4 and FF5 imo, too much post-VII male reproductive organsucking going on in this thread

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

ChilePepino Posted:

too much post-VII male reproductive organsucking going on in this thread

testicle_tro-
mbone_84

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I actually liked the first final fantasy the most.

nicksdrago0

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

my favourite would be 7, closely followed by 10. 7 had a brillent story-line and magic system, but 10 had a turn based system, which im a sucker for. i say though that 7 beats it, but only just.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

markchd Posted:

Huh, I just realized I never played X-2 or International. Worth it?

I’d say it’s not really worth playing X-2 unless you really want to know what happens after X, as the game itself isn’t as good as X. And as for FFX International, the only difference between it and US release X is the inclusion of the dark aeons, and their sugar daddy Penance, all of which blow Nemesis (the strongest enemy from the US release) out of the water, so if grinding spheres to delete every sub optimal sphere on the grid and then filling all of them out with the best stat spheres that you grinded the arena for until the entire grid is filled with them to max out your character’s stats, finally allowing you to run around and kill those bosses appeals to you, then yes, get the international release, otherwise you really don’t need to.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Cur1y

Avatar: 92713 Thu Apr 23 12:21:43 -0400 2009

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

My favorite is 6. Log in to see images!

For me I loved the characters, but more importantly the music.

1st. Ultros

2nd. Kefka

Beaves

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

FF6 most definitely.

The story progression, music, mbumive cast, great villain…

It’s always had a place in my SNES collection right next to Earthbound.

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

X is my favorite, followed by VII, VIII, and XII. I’m getting caught up on the older games as they come out and I can purchase them, as video game consoles were verboten in our house growing up.

Also love the Kingdom Hearts series. Final Fantasy + Disney = a kind of surreality that makes me inexplicably happy.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Blu3Schnauzer Posted:

Also love the Kingdom Hearts series. Final Fantasy + Disney = a kind of surreality that makes me inexplicably happy.

Never played Kingdom Hearts, should give it a try.

Synge

Level 52 Troll

“eBaum”

I like FF4 through FF6. FF6 is the best out of the three, but FF4 and FF5 have their own advantages as well.

FF3 was pretty good too, though. And except for Tactics Advance, I haven’t played any of the newer games in the series though I’m going to avoid 7 like the plague out of sheer principle.

Synge edited this message on 05/27/2009 7:00PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!