Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Ok, this is getting seriously annoying.

BrokenArts

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’ve bought enough items off Ebay. As someone else brought up, if the reserve isn’t met, its not met. They don’t tell you what the reserve is. Its up to you to get that bid up enough to buy it. You have to keep bidding if you want it badly enough, thats how the bidding world works. I would suggest adding the RESERVE NOT MET. Hell if they want ideas to run this more fairly check out Ebay.

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

BrokenArts Posted:

I’ve bought enough items off Ebay. As someone else brought up, if the reserve isn’t met, its not met. They don’t tell you what the reserve is. Its up to you to get that bid up enough to buy it. You have to keep bidding if you want it badly enough, thats how the bidding world works. I would suggest adding the RESERVE NOT MET. Hell if they want ideas to run this more fairly check out Ebay.

This.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

MasterHaxxor Posted:

Already showed that to MC Banhammer when this came up before, he said he’d see about it.

linky

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/478471

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

It’s kinda funny how this same thing came up two months ago, and it went exactly like this thread. I mean separated at birth twins exactly. It’d be cool to hear if anything came of that last thread.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Scary_Retard_6 Posted:

Very nice, with one small clarification.

No, you should be able to up your proxy to whatever amount you want, not just to the ‘Reserve’.

Scary_Retard-
_6

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Acid Flux Posted:

No, you should be able to up your proxy to whatever amount you want, not just to the ‘Reserve’.

Right, but I was trying to say that the proxy bid that goes to or over the Reserve Amount, is the last one to not need someone to out bid you in order to increase your proxy bid.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!