Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Why is everyone linking from here, to other games, and trying to PAY us to do it?

NOS MAN

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Not really a complaint but… seriously, whats up with that ****?Log in to see images!

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Referrals maybe? They’re obviously winning something by making other people sign up.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

No idea. Seems like these things go in cycles, what the popular type of contest is. Least it’s better than a million “Get me the flamebate/friendwhoring e-peen!” threads.

The mafia game’s pretty fun, imo.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Because BP are relatively cheap compared to what referrals get them in the other game?

Because they invested in a lot of BP, and now find they have no use for them?

Because they themselves got the BP for something other than money or with someone else’s money?

As mentioned, it beats the whole “Be one of the five million people to help me get the flamebate/popularity peen, get a 1 in 5,000,000 chance at winning 1BP!”

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

because the bonus for getting referrals is a lot greater in other games than it is here.

so no one has a reason to link others to fwz, but a very good reason to link to games that WILL provide them with bonuses for such work.

fwz also has many contests, so lots of people get BP. many ppl want to use up these BP to benefit themselves in other games

—————————————————————————

buying BP on fwz is cheaper than buying paid accounts on other games i’ve seen.

of course, this is all theoretical, since i’ve earned all my BP thus far.

(i don’t have a way to buy BP, so i just enter contests. correct me if i’m wrong about paid accounts on other games)

ghax edited this message on 04/25/2009 9:13AM

Arcanine

Avatar: 123635 Fri Feb 06 20:39:37 -0500 2009

[Communitalist Comr-
ades
]

Level 54 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Why are you complaining (yes you are)? It benefits both parties — the host of the contests get referral points in the other game they play, and the people who are competing for the BP have a chance to win BP, plus they also have a chance of discovering a game they like. If they don’t like it, okay, no biggie.

It helps both parties.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Arcanine Posted:

...the host of the contests get referral points in the other game they play…

and those referral points usually amount to something exclusively attainable by referral points, or something worth a decent amount of play. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!