Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me ForumWarz: An Awkward Reality

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Raepdog Posted:

You and Evil Trout both come off as niceguys that gambled everything for their dream, and rot in poverty for doing so as a lesson of humility. Its ironic that you turned down a steady but menial job of probably clock punching labor to make a game were people do the same menial work you left behind.

Then to save that dream, you put the community that loves you but would rather kill themselves than say ‘That update is not so bad’ behind the mbumes of even more very special people to make money.

You even changed the re-re avatar you sellouts.

If that is your view of reality, then I have to agree that it is, well, awkward.

I’m not really sure what your post was about, but let me try to be serious for a second. Lately, there’s been a lot of negativity in Flamebate and Forumwarz in general. Maybe it’s just a phase, due to annoyance over recent changes and decisions. Maybe it’s the general contempt that comes with long-term familiarity. Or maybe it’s just the nature of the web and forum role-playing specifically.

I get the feeling that you’re frustrated because even though you’ve been here for a while and made something of a name for yourself, you still don’t feel fully understood or accepted by the community. Even though you claim to be apathetic, very few people are completely immune to these kinds of feelings.

All I would say is, don’t burn your bridges just yet. This might not be the best community for you at the moment, but maybe it has some potential. I think a lot of people would grudgingly admit (if they didn’t have to stay in character) that for someone as relatively young as yourself, you seem like a pretty thoughtful and interesting dude.

Call me naive, but I still think Flamebate has the opportunity to become a pretty decent community someday, and I’d like to see that happen. It really is up to you guys. Using these forums as a soapbox to randomly lash out at people…that just seems like ****ing in the wind.

But, maybe that’s just me.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

^ ****ing in an ocean of **** imo

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Call me naive, but I still think Flamebate has the opportunity to become a pretty decent community someday, and I’d like to see that happen. It really is up to you guys. Using these forums as a soapbox to randomly lash out at people…that just seems like ****ing in the wind.

*slips out of character*

While I find this overly optimistic. I will admit that the same hope is the reason I stick around. It doesn’t even hurt me to say that reapdog offers something to this community. As do most players that are openly ****ed about by everyone including myself. There are also dozens of players that keep me coming back out of something akin to friendship. The potential is here to have a decent community.

*back into character*

If you all didn’t suck so ****ing hard.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

If that is your view of reality, then I have to agree that it is, well, awkward.

I’m not really sure what your post was about, but let me try to be serious for a second. Lately, there’s been a lot of negativity in Flamebate and Forumwarz in general. Maybe it’s just a phase, due to annoyance over recent changes and decisions. Maybe it’s the general contempt that comes with long-term familiarity. Or maybe it’s just the nature of the web and forum role-playing specifically.

I get the feeling that you’re frustrated because even though you’ve been here for a while and made something of a name for yourself, you still don’t feel fully understood or accepted by the community. Even though you claim to be apathetic, very few people are completely immune to these kinds of feelings.

All I would say is, don’t burn your bridges just yet. This might not be the best community for you at the moment, but maybe it has some potential. I think a lot of people would grudgingly admit (if they didn’t have to stay in character) that for someone as relatively young as yourself, you seem like a pretty thoughtful and interesting dude.

But, maybe that’s just me.

Im not leaving FW out of ‘oh noes no one loevs me’ theirs just nothing to do. This game is great. The working of this game suck balls, like deep throat but the things the community has allowed to me have shown me some things that really I probably shouldn’t know. Its taught me how to deal with little kids, immaturity, and over all problem children that I can apply to reading to little kids at the library. Its shown me the inner workings of a ****’s mind, the melancholy. Because of ForumWarz teaching me the correct term for Dolphin and other useless garbage I glitched the tryouts for Academic Bowl and hot onto the varsity team.

Likewise Im bored as hell so lets get some action on conflict in here.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

Raperofdogs, remember you were the one that formed the “loli planning committee” which I still think of as “the I want to think of how to draw little children in sexual situations in cartoons group” I was nearly on your side just before you did that, and when you did I sent you a tubmail telling you it was very un-couth. You decided I was being a jerk and kept up with your cp planning gang. After that I decided well, I’m against that, so I’m against you. Want I should find and post our tubmails? You weren’t very nice if I recall correctly.

Edit: And BTw if you were a follower of the last mammary glands thread you’ll find I posted some great mammary glands. I havn’t ever before shared fan mail before bu tyou saying I was against mammary glands threads made me think of this tubmail I got:

Wylin, I took your tubmail as rational and reasonable. But when I never changed my klan you were a male reproductive organ calling it a pedophile klan what the ruck is that cat noise I just heard jesus christ im so scared

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Raepdog Posted:

Wylin, I took your tubmail as rational and reasonable. But when I never changed my klan you were a male reproductive organ calling it a pedophile klan what the ruck is that cat noise I just heard jesus christ im so scared

yeah i lost a great deal of respect for everyone involved in the lolicon planning klan; that **** was very special. it was too bad because there were some funny posters who all of a sudden decided that promoting CP was Log in to see images!

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fingerz Posted:

yeah i lost a great deal of respect for everyone involved in the lolicon planning klan; that **** was very special. it was too bad because there were some funny posters who all of a sudden decided that promoting CP was Log in to see images!

Well original it was just me and Master_Trolls inside joke until I found out… some people actually enjoy lolicon. Like what the ****? I bumumed everyone took it with irony, but some people actually were like ‘I love lolicon invite me’. Terrible, terrible idea. Inside jokes should stay inside, like the name Raepdog…

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

LOL YEAH.

WHO KNEW THAT MASTER TROLL WAS A PEDO?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fingerz Posted:

LOL YEAH.

WHO KNEW THAT MASTER TROLL WAS A PEDO?

He has a picture of a 200 folder loli .rar. Also… his girlfriend is 4 ft 7.. Oh god…

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

REPORT HIM TO FBI IMO

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fingerz Posted:

REPORT HIM TO FBI IMO

Um, idk were he is.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Congratulations on the most bumhurt OP ever, you jealous, whiny ****.

We weren’t even going to call it Troll Ambiance Mafiosi, but we found that picture of the troll liquor so it seemed like a pretty cool thing to do. I could’ve named it anything. Maybe the name is unoriginal, but that doesn’t make everything about it unoriginal.

As for the rest of it, I pretty much stopped reading after the parts that talked about me.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

GUYS SIT TIGHT- LEMME GO FIND THE TMS FROM CELERYSTEVE WHINING AND BEGGING TO BE LET BACK INTO 7VD Log in to see images!

LOL CELERYSTEVE IS STILL THE KING OF bumHURT Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Oh no don’t post them please Log in to see images!

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

By the way, has anyone tried Troll Ambiance yet?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Celerysteve Posted:

Congratulations on the most bumhurt OP ever, you jealous, whiny ****.

We weren’t even going to call it Troll Ambiance Mafiosi, but we found that picture of the troll liquor so it seemed like a pretty cool thing to do. I could’ve named it anything. Maybe the name is unoriginal, but that doesn’t make everything about it unoriginal.

As for the rest of it, I pretty much stopped reading after the parts that talked about me.

****ty klan is still a ****ty klan.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Zagreus Posted:

By the way, has anyone tried Troll Ambiance yet?

Did on an alt as bad as you’d think.

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Raepdog Posted:

Did on an alt as bad as you’d think.

I don’t understand.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Fingerz Posted:

GUYS SIT TIGHT- LEMME GO FIND THE TMS FROM CELERYSTEVE WHINING AND BEGGING TO BE LET BACK INTO 7VD Log in to see images!

LOL CELERYSTEVE IS STILL THE KING OF bumHURT Log in to see images!

Subject: Uggggghhhhhhhh

01/26/2009 4:41AM

Hey, make me officer plz. I tried to start a riad like two times yesterday and couldn’t and it sucks c’mon

Also I kinda miss being yer BFF kinda like before I mean uh… It’s nothing… Nevermind…

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

How could you! Boo hoo hoo!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!