Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me ForumWarz: An Awkward Reality

MisAnTHropiSt

Avatar: 169935 Sun Apr 05 18:20:10 -0400 2009

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

LOOK AT ME I’M “LIEK” A CAMWHORE!!!

TOODLES Log in to see images!

MATHS

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Aw, shucks. I got mentioned. I feel important.

For the record, I don’t think of myself as an outcast in ForumWarz. Holding different opinions about most things doesn’t necessarily mean that the holder is ostracized.

If you’re actually thinking of quitting, I’ll be sad to see you go.

I’m not sure if I did something to offend you, but I used to think we got along pretty well and it seems as of late you’ve kind of turned from being silly and roleplay-y to being just generally cynical and angry at everyone, myself included. What happened to wanting to have sex with me? Log in to see images!

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Shii Posted:

YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF! YIFF!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

ITT: fine upstanding member of societys

also rd you didn’t make 7VD. Stop telling people you did ffs.

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

Found my name, read all of it.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

OMFGZ MY KLAN WAS A LIE OR SOMETHING

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

You cared about the feelings and self esteem of most of the people on this game?

WTF is WRONG with you? NO ONE here is worthy of caring about.

See: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/33339-urgent-announcemen

This is exactly why the game will always be ****. But, fool on anyone who ever expected better.

fine upstanding member of society Posted:

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

You ****ing nhilist you are probably one of the few decent forces in this game. I was the first to join your klan, you, alone in your klan, made 7 threads, and 32 posts. You did it for just yourself…

Invariel Posted:

Truer words have never been spoken.

Your actually a decent guy thinking of it. Your an bumhole, just for reference. But really that’s pretty good comparatively. You actually made something of yourself in this game with your scripts that I use and if I’m right you got a job. You have the right to dislike me, taking a step back. Your large eyes actually pierce me, give me a sense of care.

Wylin Posted:

Thanks for your mention of me, I find it satisfying to know you think about me.

Wylin, you are a ****ing ball of care. You are, with no doubt, the polar opposite of me. I love you because I can hate you, you are the perfect enemy. You try to get people banned, you care about a game were you attack threads with breasts, you got worked up because of a 20 minute ban that ‘will go on your permanent record’. I mean jesus **** that is pathetic.

Also don’t act like Im the only person who cares, you’ve told me before I annoy you more than anyone else, you’ve posted semi-trolls in my threads. I don’t mind but don’t act the srs guy if your not going to do it full swing. Love.

Wylin Posted:

What is PLR?

Public Talk Radio. Mostly Liberal Bull**** for Sandal Wearing Dave Mathews Band Groupies. The grimy underbelly of politics, detrimental to both sides.

Princezz_Undies Posted:

ally don’t care how can it trigger frustration and emotions this deep off you?

Hey, I’ve always found that when someone does’nt bother using the shift key for thier ‘i’s, either they come from another time or don’t give a ****. You come from another time.

Im not frustrated, apathetic. Im not saying I don’t care but really theirs no point here. I’m just being honest, its the last ditch effort to keep things interesting. In fact, I will keep posting observations here. This is an exercise in writing.

Fingerz Posted:

ITT: fine upstanding member of societys

also rd you didn’t make 7VD. Stop telling people you did ffs.

I was the first person to say it as a joke to Goatse II. I never made it, but I was treated like I did. That followed me around giving me a bad name like a ****ing skunk sprayed me for the longest time. You never cared, I did.

Context Posted:

Found my name, read all of it.

All you do is sit around, get high, sleep, and make Non sequiturs. Not complaining, just saying. Your okay.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Shii Posted:

Aw, shucks. I got mentioned. I feel important.

For the record, I don’t think of myself as an outcast in ForumWarz. Holding different opinions about most things doesn’t necessarily mean that the holder is ostracized.

If you’re actually thinking of quitting, I’ll be sad to see you go.

I’m not sure if I did something to offend you, but I used to think we got along pretty well and it seems as of late you’ve kind of turned from being silly and roleplay-y to being just generally cynical and angry at everyone, myself included. What happened to wanting to have sex with me? Log in to see images!

No one who has ever said ‘Im quitting’ has ever left. Thats a flounce. If anything I will fade away to something else from lack of interest and keep coming back every few months trying to get back into it and not, looking for my place in the next wave of players but I never will.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Sounds about right to me.

That’s probably what I’m going to do eventually. Saying “I’m quitting” is just an attention plug.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Shii Posted:

Sounds about right to me.

That’s probably what I’m going to do eventually. Saying “I’m quitting” is just an attention plug.

Its like suicide.

Jwred5

Avatar: 24279 Mon Nov 24 22:12:21 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Pantsless Lord of the Sith

Guys, suicide isn’t funny…. Until you try it. Seriously, give it a whirl! I’m sure you will be very pleased with the results. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I’m so hurt I can’t find my name in your tl;dr post Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

quangntenemy Posted:

I’m so hurt I can’t find my name in your tl;dr post Log in to see images!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

iercirfiriiefririrfikrikirf,kfrikrfkireirfirfiirrfirik

9n8609845wm96cjeurytnscx4kk8`658e5uycdinyh5cmtybp98yvdr5

7rd67

bgft6b8gtf79hftbrdvm98y6csp046

ve57mr8ytuuvifuhnytbmpkivdfrh5cmpi76idftvyb

igfvcrd698myp98cdhufdkcp9v8ytgfyfcvtubkg huiyhyo8j9f8

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Raperofdogs, remember you were the one that formed the “loli planning committee” which I still think of as “the I want to think of how to draw little children in sexual situations in cartoons group” I was nearly on your side just before you did that, and when you did I sent you a tubmail telling you it was very un-couth. You decided I was being a jerk and kept up with your cp planning gang. After that I decided well, I’m against that, so I’m against you. Want I should find and post our tubmails? You weren’t very nice if I recall correctly.

Edit: And BTw if you were a follower of the last mammary glands thread you’ll find I posted some great mammary glands. I havn’t ever before shared fan mail before bu tyou saying I was against mammary glands threads made me think of this tubmail I got:

4NGRYN1NJ4 Posted:

Subject: hero

04/10/2009 1:11PM

dude after looking mere pages into the nsfw boobie thread, i have realized that you are my new web hero. you have posted more hawt boobies in one thread than i have managed to view i think ever before this.. therefore, again, you are my hero. that is all.

Wylin edited this message on 04/25/2009 7:33AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

wylin is leader of brainfreeze?

Fatquack

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

First, I don’t play WoW.

Second, Wylin our leader? In his dreams maybe.

Third, I want hot pics of the Baroness.

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

VISUAL SUMMARY OF THREAD FOR THOSE WHO DON’T LIKE TO READ

GO OUTSIDE YOU LAZY OBESE FREAKS

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

This thread is a terrifyingly accurate depiction of what the Forumwarz community really is, I really wish this had been posted in an non-RP forum.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!