Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly how much does one's klan effect their scores?

dreamserpent

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It seems pretty obvious that being in a large active klan gives you an upper hand in obtaining a big helping of votes, and likewise sinking the competition.

to what extent do you guys think this is going on? do you guys post your submissions in klan boards and solicit up votes from your klanmates?

Galanodel

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Haven’t seen any of this in my Klan.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Yeah, our Klannies refuse to do that. They actually voted one of mine to -5, lol Log in to see images!

Dunno what you lot are doing.

Lust edited this message on 03/10/2008 4:46PM

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

With the new submission limit Klans might be tempted to “vote up” each others ideas but I highly doubt it. Good submissions usually stand on their own without help and I haven’t seen anything published that I just say “Damn, that was a stupid idea how did it get in?”.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Well, I think you have to split it up a bit.

On the general submissions for the being-built forum, I don’t really think there’s much collusion at play. I had the highest-voted Thread Title for FAP – by nearly 40%, IIRC – and at no point did I tell my Sisters or anyone else which submissions were mine. If there were concerted efforts to vote up or down submissions like that, then I should have gotten more downvotes or something else should have pbumed me in upvotes.

But as for New Forum ideas – that might be more likely. The last two weeks, I’ve found that anything submitted between 10 and midnight on Sunday gets shot down in flames, while re-submission Monday or Tuesday will usually get it into good positive numbers (though never competing in the top 5). Whether that’s collusion, or lots of Forum submitters trying to destroy the competition, dunno. I expect with the higher payout – 1000 Flezz for the winner – it encourages more extreme tactics.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!