Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Can we have some sort of a safe mechanism for this?

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I accidentally pressed a bumon twice (I think i’m getting old my motor function isn’t as smooth as it used to be..) while trading in scoops for dom cards.

I lost 8 scoops instead of 4 and there’s no way to reverse it. Please devise a way to prevent this from happening again. Log in to see images!

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

How do you manage that? Every time I’ve gone to buy a card, I’ve had to press to buy a card, press 4 times to trade scoops, press to confirm it, and press to pick a card, then press to get back to dom…

If there’s an easier way to batch-buy, I feel pretty dumb.

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

Samildanach Posted:

How do you manage that? Every time I’ve gone to buy a card, I’ve had to press to buy a card, press 4 times to trade scoops, press to confirm it, and press to pick a card, then press to get back to dom…

If there’s an easier way to batch-buy, I feel pretty dumb.

yea um, I double clicked on the confirm bumon.. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!