Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay CONTEST: Help get me the Flamebate peen for 5 BP!

It has come to my attention that the conditions for ending this contest have nearly been fulfilled. This means that it is very important for you to post now, if you haven’t done so already. Tomorrow you may not have a chance.

URGENT REPORT IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED edited this message on 06/07/2009 3:50AM

SLASH QUIT

Avatar: 50483 Mon Nov 24 23:55:51 -0500 2008

Level 35 Re-Re

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Summergirl_94

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

postLog in to see images!

Phoenix Wrig-
ht

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I better post quickly or I won’t have a chance at the 5 BP!

Rue

[IDKLOL]

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Post?

post.

T3AM-KILL3R

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

One post, no effort. I’m in!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Congrats!

John De Nuge-
nt

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Dear comrades,

Unbelievable. Henrik Holappa deported just now — and banned from US soil forever — as a “terrorist”! I just got his email — “I am now in Finland” — and boy, did he sound understandably mad…..

But I DO “believe” it, because psychopaths will say or do anything, because they are shameless liars and sadists. If yo have not done so before, please read my influential article on psychopaths in power. http://johndenugent.com/pip.html

I had no idea until just now that Henrik was stuffed on a plane in chains and deported. Of course, we deserved no courtesy after we had him in our home for eight months and he becasme like a son to us…... No notification, just expulsion in chains (removed after he entered the plane!)

My intention was to release the following video later, the Solutrean National Anthem, but this seems a good time right now to pay tribute to our young comrade Henrik Holappa, who became a good friend of mine, of Margaret Huffstickler and of former Marine Corps major William Fox. (And to salute so many other heroes and martyrs for our beloved race….)

Henrik stayed — at our expense for eight months — in our home and when not helping us, he began building online the basis for the Finnish National Resistance Movement (which was strictly peaceful and did not even use violent rhetoric or even so-called “hate speech”Log in to see images!.

http://patriootti.com/

But he is still a “terrorist”!

Here is the video. The video quality is still a bit jerky… we are fixing that… A young New Jersey comrade who is just a beginner did the video at my instructions at a huge expense of time learning the ropes — and I thank him!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO9jgB_qisk

You can see Henrik and me at the time 0:31 to 0:36, where we are commemorating the shocking murder-by-car-”accident” of WN leader and Austrian governor Joerg Haider last fall — three weeks after his supposedly “antisemitic, xenophobic” political party, the “Alliance for Austria’s Future,” made a smash breakthrough in national elections. (The two Austrian WN parties, combined, now get 30% of the vote in that country. The other party had and has a charismatic leader too.)

At least all Finnish criminal charges against Henrik have been dropped. Before he came here and we took him in, he was facing up to 4.5 years in prison. (Two Brits, Sheppard and Whittle, still face five years in an English jail whn they are deported!!! See below….)

Our PR campaign for Henrik succeeded, and it defeated multiple vile character defamations launched against me at the same time.

My campaign for Henrik’s freedom actually began in January 2008 when I published his first (and excellent) article in English about the annual commemorative marches in Sweden for the murdered WN teen Daniel Wretstroem.

When Henrik (also known as HH — for his initials ) arrived here in July 2008, fresh from getting his pbumport after being threatened with indictment by the Finnish police, the SUPO, he and I began a blizzard of articles, emails and then speeches to make him known so he could not just be shoved down the Orwellian “memory hole” if arrested (as the two Brits have in fact been for lack of important American allies).

And so when “HH” was arrested on March 9, 2009, he was a known and admired quantity, and the letters and emails from WNs began to flow immediately to pressure ZOG from Day One to release him. The Khazars woke up to the fact that they were creating an ideal “martyr” and that a shining young new symbol of resistance and integrity was now on their hands, or rather in their ruthless claws.

So ZOG dropped all charges!!! This did not happen for Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zuendel, or for the Brits listed below. They are now serving long prison terms in Europe. And we all know how ICE arrested and deported John Demjanjuk for a kangaroo trial. This did NOT happen to our Henrik.

Here is info on the horrible treatment being given to two British comrades, who are still being held by ICE (Immigrations and Customs Enforcement) in Santa Ana, in southern California ( = Mexifornia), ten long months after they came here like Henrik Holappa, seeking “the land of the free and the home of the brave.”

=============

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-brits-jailed3-2009jun03,0,2587039.story

From the Los Angeles Times

Men bedeviled in bid for sanctuary

=============

I salute young Henrik, who has vowed defiantly to continue the fight and I am sure that he and others worldwide will be as fervent Solutreans as I am, after my book finally appears this month, and highlighting — now more than ever — the death of the USA as a land of refuge from political persecution.

We need SOLUTREA.

Henrik’s email address, for all his many friends, is henrikholappa@hotmail.com

Thanks to all the many who wrote him during his three months in solitary, sent him money orders, and stamps, drove hundreds of miles to visit him, and let him know he was our white brother and he was never forgotten by us! This is what a tribe is all about. We care about our own.

John de Nugent

Dylar

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 25 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Did sum 1 say free BP?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Isn’t it time to close the contest?

http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/flamebate

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Yay I got the peen! The winner is…. great timesSQUAT_459! Log in to see images! on the way, congrats!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!