Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Gamble Bot? M0ar lyke Cheato-Bot!

Wooooooooooo-
oooooooooooo-
oo

[Finding the Jew in-
Jesus
]

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I just started blackjack with about 400 ****ing Flezz.

Now I have 0.

Thanks alot gamblebot, thanks alot.

ROBO-MONSTER

Level 10 Re-Re

The way to win at Gamble bot is to have enough flezz starting out to pull off a Martingale strategy. (Wiki it, fools.) When you have over 3k or 4k start betting low, like 25 or 50. Follow the basic Blackjack rules to reduce losses to 1%. Every time you lose a bet, double it and play again. Sometime during those next six bets Gamblebot should lose. The farther it goes, the more money you will make. (If it makes it all the way up to 1000 you make 1075 in profit.)If, by some horrible turn of events, Gamblebot wins all 6 times in a row, you can try again to make back the 1000 that you lost, or just start the system over again. It doesn’t seem very efficient, but there is virtually zero chance of you losing all of your money, and when you hit a natural blackjack on a deal, it gives you a huge boost.

Imski

Avatar: 188518 Sat Jul 11 10:11:41 -0400 2009

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Gamblebot is humanLog in to see images!

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Imski Posted:

Gamblebot is humanLog in to see images!

no, that’s CleverBot.

http://www.cleverbot.com

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

gamblebot chooses numbers too high for me to count to

he told me he had a number higher than 5 but there’s no number higher than five i even checked my fingers

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

gamblebot chooses numbers too high for me to count to

he told me he had a number higher than 5 but there’s no number higher than five i even checked my fingers

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

oh oops i double posted mah bad

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 7:16AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

After 20+ times of it giving me a 10 when I have a total of 12, I’m also convinced that Gamble Bot cheats. Not to mention its tendency to get one higher than me when I don’t have blackjack.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!