Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Join another game and have a chance at 15 BP!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

thanks for fixing OP Log in to see images! ghax edited this message on 05/15/2009 7:36AM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

bump for the ending of the contest. hopefully i win.

in my quest to reach the next level in one day, i have failed.

i made it to about 50% XP tho.

imo, going from 1% to 50% in just under one day is still pretty epic.

Crocen

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

generichaxor Posted:

bump for the ending of the contest. hopefully i win.

in my quest to reach the next level in one day, i have failed.

i made it to about 50% XP tho.

imo, going from 1% to 50% in just under one day is still pretty epic.

Yeah, I’m sure “Epic” is the word.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Crocen Posted:

Yeah, I’m sure “Epic” is the word.

epic, obsessive, desperate

same meaning, different letters

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Well, thank you for choosing me as your best man in your wedding. That’s despite the fact that we never know each other before, except when the time you Tubmail me to be your friend so you can win your E-Peen, and since then you have revoked your friendship so you can win another wacky contest. Of all the people in this thread, you choose me. It is an honour. Log in to see images!

I must remember to get there on time, though. Don’t want to get myself stabbed because I crash your wedding by forgetting to show up. Log in to see images!

P.S. I’m somewhat relieved that you can’t get to Soldier rank. That way we’re on equal footing. I’m such a good friend…

P.P.S. So Generichaxor’s characters are female in both games. I conclude that real generichaxor must either be a girl, or a transvestite.

P.P.P.S. Don’t you just love the expression on the bridegroom’s face? It’s just the right combination of horror and confusion. He must be thinking “Why do I think this is a good idea?!”

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Kittysan Posted:

Well, thank you for choosing me as your best man in your wedding. That’s despite the fact that we never know each other before, except when the time you Tubmail me to be your friend so you can win your E-Peen, and since then you have revoked your friendship so you can win another wacky contest. Of all the people in this thread, you choose me. It is an honour. Log in to see images!

I must remember to get there on time, though. Don’t want to get myself stabbed because I crash your wedding by forgetting to show up. Log in to see images!

P.S. I’m somewhat relieved that you can’t get to Soldier rank. That way we’re on equal footing. I’m such a good friend…

P.P.S. So Generichaxor’s characters are female in both games. I conclude that real generichaxor must either be a girl, or a transvestite.

P.P.P.S. Don’t you just love the expression on the bridegroom’s face? It’s just the right combination of horror and confusion. He must be thinking “Why do I think this is a good idea?!”

lol don’t worry. i have no intention to stab you

I don’t know why I picked you as best man; I’m sure I had good intentions at that point.

however, due to an interesting turn of events, the wedding has a different groom.

(long story)

tl;dr : some other dude preemptively crashed the wedding/

About the fwz Camwhore: Camwhore has aesthetically pleasing attacks. At least more than any of the other clbumes.

About Crimeinc woman: since i didn’t know anything about the game b4 playing it, i figured the difference is like it is in Pokémon (aka doesn’t affect game at all)

About reality: I’m a straight male (not a girl, not a tranny)

ghax edited this message on 05/15/2009 6:56PM

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

OK, now that I’m finally back from work, and only had to stay 10 hours late because of some ****wad no-show, I’m finalizing the contest. Any ranks beyond this point are void. Posting winners and transferring BP shortly.

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Qualified Participants FINAL:

Miss Prince (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing) bumigned Numbers 1 and 2

cheerleader-pops-7 (Sasha) (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing) bumigned Numbers 3, 4, 5

Bigandtasty bumigned Number 6

Edwahd bumigned Number 7

DarkDespair5 (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing) bumigned Numbers 8 and 9

KittyDandolo (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing) bumigned numbers 10, 11, 12

Crecon (Crocen) bumigned number 13

Generichaxor (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing) bumigned numbers 14, 15, 16

Spagett bumigned number 17

AIRZ (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing) bumigned numbers 18, 19

Beetis bumigned number 20

Random.org Chose the following numbers, in order. There were no repeats.

19, 12, 6, 17, 16

Congrats AIRZ with the 8BP win!

Congrats KittyDandolo with 4BP!

Congrats to the runners-up Bigandtasty, Spagett, and Generichaxor, with 1BP each!

I’m transferring them now.

Fifteen F Cali edited this message on 05/15/2009 11:34PM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Fifteen F Cali Posted:

Miss Prince (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing)

cheerleader-pops-7 (Sasha) (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing)

Bigandtasty

Edwahd

DarkDespair5 (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing)

KittyDandolo (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing)

Crecon (Crocen)

Generichaxor (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing)

Spagett

AIRZ (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing)

Beetis

plz say i won Log in to see images!

btw this game is pretty fun.

thanks for telling us about it

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

generichaxor Posted:

plz say i won Log in to see images!

btw this game is pretty fun.

thanks for telling us about it

In before you Log in to see images!

And no prob about the game, I figured it’d be right up some of our alleys. Thx for playing!

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Fifteen F Cali Posted:

In before you Log in to see images!

And no prob about the game, I figured it’d be right up some of our alleys. Thx for playing!

full of won?

that was quite fun

ghax edited this message on 05/15/2009 11:37PM

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Edit, almost freaked myself out. KittyDandolo is Kittysan in FWZ.

Also, all BP have been transferred to the appropriate winners! Thanks everyone!

Fifteen F Cali Posted:

Miss Prince (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing) bumigned Numbers 1 and 2

cheerleader-pops-7 (Sasha) (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing) bumigned Numbers 3, 4, 5

Bigandtasty bumigned Number 6

Edwahd bumigned Number 7

DarkDespair5 (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing) bumigned Numbers 8 and 9

KittyDandolo (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing) bumigned numbers 10, 11, 12

Crecon (Crocen) bumigned number 13

Generichaxor (Mobster rank, three entries into drawing) bumigned numbers 14, 15, 16

Spagett bumigned number 17

AIRZ (bumociate rank, two entries into drawing) bumigned numbers 18, 19

Beetis bumigned number 20

Random.org Chose the following numbers, in order. There were no repeats.

19, 12, 6, 17, 16

Congrats AIRZ with the 8BP win!

Congrats KittyDandolo with 4BP!

Congrats to the runners-up Bigandtasty, Spagett, and Generichaxor, with 1BP each!

I’m transferring them now.

Fifteen F Cali edited this message on 05/15/2009 11:41PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!